Xbox One Heart fire help?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wyntreblossom

Hey I was hoping to get some help.

I'm playing skyrim special edition for Xbox 1.

I had bought Lakeview manor and then decided I didnt like my room choices so I bought Windstad manor. I made it the way I wanted it. Moved in my steward husband and two kids. I organized everything. Brought all my stuff over. Everything was going well.

I told my steward to buy me a bard and a carriage as well as some building materials. She sent all of it to Lakeview. So I went to Lakeview and got the building materials. Fired the bard and the driver. Tried. again. Same issue.

Also my alchemy tower is not complete.
I try to add more furnishins but the workbench doesn't have any items left to build apart from one set of wall sconces.

Any idea how to fix this?

Unfortunately, I don't believe you can actually 'fire' a steward once you've employed one, nor can you hire them to be a steward for a different property, at least not on the console versions. They remain associated with their assigned property (unless they die, of course, at which point you can replace them). So while you've moved your spouse to Windstad, you haven't actually moved your Lakeview steward. Their stewardy code is still associated with Lakeview, and always will be.

The only non-mod solution I can think of would be to take another follower to Windstad and assign them to be the steward for that property. You can then use the new steward to outfit your new property, and just treat your spouse as... well, your spouse. That should work. Your spouse will still be the Lakeview steward, but you can just ignore that part.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts