• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HaxAras

I'm A Gamer/Collector. I'm A Huge RPG Fan. I Own Quite A few RPG's.
Some Other genre's I Play Are
Action/Adventure
3rd Person Shooter
Sandbox

I Post To A Lot Of Forums. I Own A Gaming Forums.

I'm Fairly new To The Elder Scrolls Series. I Bought Oblivion back in March because it Was So Highly Recommended. Didn't Really Like it until I Started Watching A Youtube Let's Player, gixG17.
Skyrim Is Turning That All Around For Me Too. As Soon As I Get My Games I'm Gonna Start A new Really Long Play-Through.

For Anybody intrested These Are The RPG's I Own
Two Worlds
Two Worlds (Collecters Edition) X2 (1 Sealed)
Two Worlds II (Royal Edition)
Dragon Age Origons (Collecters Edition)
*Dragon Age Origons Awakening
Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition
Infinite undiscovery
Eternal Sonata
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
The First Templar
Final Fantacy XIII
Fable II
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Nier
Lost Odyssey
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Collectors Edition

These Are the RPG's i'm Going To Buy.
Dungeon Siege II
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition
Dues ex
Diablo III
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Risen 2: Dark Waters
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
A Hero's Guide to Amalur: Destiny and Fate
Faery: Legends of Avalon
Ninety Nine Nights II

My Favorite Games.
Saints Row
GTA Vice City.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team.
The Darkness
Two Worlds
Hitman: Contracts

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Firstly, welcome to the forums.

A typing class? And They Taught You To Type Like This? Doesn't It Get Annoying Having To Press Shift Every Time You Type? It's Starting To Get Pretty Annoying, lol.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hahahaha nope! I Use My pinkie And Keep it On Shift. If We Messed Up Too many Words We had To Spend 10 minutes Because The Program Would Restart.

Yeah, that's what I did to type above and that's also what I do when I type 'I'.

They taught you the wrong thing! That's completely wrong having to type like that. How did you do your assignments and essays?!

HaxAras

Yeah, that's what I did to type above and that's also what I do when I type 'I'.

They taught you the wrong thing! That's completely wrong having to type like that. How did you do your assignments and essays?!
We Didn't!! It Consisted Of 80 Minutes Of Typing As Many Sentences As We Could. The Sooner We Got Done With The Program The More Time At The End Of The Semester We Could Mess Around. I Got Really Good, Had About A Week So I Started My Website.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
We Didn't!! It Consisted Of 80 Minutes Of Typing As Many Sentences As We Could. The Sooner We Got Done With The Program The More Time At The End Of The Semester We Could Mess Around. I Got Really Good, Had About A Week So I Started My Website.

So you had to type as many sentences you could with capitalising one letter every word?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts