1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Having trouble finding the hilt of the Mehrunes' Razor

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by dagurp, Mar 17, 2012.

1. dagurp

dagurp New Member

Hi guys, I'm new here. I've been playing Skyrim for a month now and I am currently trying to recover the pieces of the Mehrunes' razor but I cant find the hilt, the quest marker just lies on the ground and I cant find Jorgen. Has anyone had this problem and fixed it or knows how to fix it?
  2. Dagmar

Dagmar Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim

I suppose he could have been killed. You should be able to break into his house and steal it.
  3. WestLil0

WestLil0 New Member

I am having the same issue but I originally killed silus then reset the stage. was able to recover the pommel and the shards, but I can't find jorgen and the hilt is not in the chest. I think the item number is 000240d3 but I don't know how to enter the console command to retrieve it and continue the quest. Any help is appreciated!
  4. Dagmar

Dagmar Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim

The console command is "player.additem 000240d3 1"