Having trouble becoming a vampire

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hershangames

So I wanna become a vampire to be a better assassin for the dark brotherhood missions, but I just don't seem to be able to become one.
I already did that mission about killing a vampire and the fellglow keep and I just let the chance pass by. Where can I go to find vampires and any advice to contract the disease/blessing?

Toxius

Frost Wolf
Lets see now, north of morthal is a cave with quite a bit of vampires and a vampire lord. It's part of a quest for that city. He is really strong for low leveled heroes.
There's some caves about east of whiterun that should have two/three vampires inside.
Think south of Riften, I've gotten attacked by vampires there (random encounters and there's another cave there if you have dawnguard), since it is pretty close to the Vigilant's hideout.

Vanilla, unmodded, Skyrim you have a chance to get infected with the disease when the vampire's use their life drain spell.
Don't know if you have Dawnguard, then you can become a vampire lord after a few missions.

TheJungleTiger

Tiger Princess
The dawnguard dlc has better vampire abilities and perks you can choose from. It is optional... Just make sure you have no blessings on you or it won't work. :blackdragon:

Sah

did you completed any Companions quests?o_O.......like the one where you drink Aela's blood?:eek:
if you have your a wearwove:)....your immune to vampires:sadface:...till you start Dawnguard
:D

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts