1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Have you seen this Housecarl (Rayya)?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Lost_Redguard, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Lost_Redguard New Member

Message Count:
    Hey folks,

I need some help finding the Housecarl Rayya.

I installed Hearthfire on my PC after already obtaining Thane of Falkreath. I confirmed I'm the thane by stealing something and telling the guard to buzz off. Also, I have the Blade of Falkreath.

Anyway, after building my house and waiting and sleeping for mulitple days, Rayya has yet to show up. I looked around my house and used the Aura Whisper shout to try to locate her and came up with nothing. She's not in the Jarl's Longhouse either.

I'm I doing something wrong? Could I just make her appear with some console command? Any ideas would be appreciated.

LRG
  2. ajshim New Member

Message Count:
    From what I read on the Elder Scrolls Wiki for Rayya (Rayya - The Elder Scrolls Wiki) there's a bug that she won't return to your home. I have the same problem and I play on the PC version. I haven't tried the console command yet, but I'm going to keep searching for a solution. If I manage to find one I'll let you know.
  3. Deb Member

Message Count:
    I had that problem with Gregor at Heljarchen Hall. I waited for about an in-game month before he finally showed up. It was really annoying, but he did eventually come back.