Have you seen this Housecarl (Rayya)?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lost_Redguard

Hey folks,

I need some help finding the Housecarl Rayya.

I installed Hearthfire on my PC after already obtaining Thane of Falkreath. I confirmed I'm the thane by stealing something and telling the guard to buzz off. Also, I have the Blade of Falkreath.

Anyway, after building my house and waiting and sleeping for mulitple days, Rayya has yet to show up. I looked around my house and used the Aura Whisper shout to try to locate her and came up with nothing. She's not in the Jarl's Longhouse either.

I'm I doing something wrong? Could I just make her appear with some console command? Any ideas would be appreciated.

LRG

ajshim

From what I read on the Elder Scrolls Wiki for Rayya (Rayya - The Elder Scrolls Wiki) there's a bug that she won't return to your home. I have the same problem and I play on the PC version. I haven't tried the console command yet, but I'm going to keep searching for a solution. If I manage to find one I'll let you know.

Deb

I had that problem with Gregor at Heljarchen Hall. I waited for about an in-game month before he finally showed up. It was really annoying, but he did eventually come back.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts