• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Flamingtaco

Yeah this is new. I linked to an article that also had this on the news forum, but that was about the quests and dragons. I'm gonna repost this in the news forum

Travis

Sweet! Thanks for the post. I think it is obvious that they are putting a lot more work into the animations this go around than they did with Oblivion or Morrowind. Man, the diversity of monsters looks huge as well!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Man, I can't wait to sneak around steam-punk ruins of Dwemer civilization, beating up robots through its complex mechanical maze. I'm more EXCITED about ROBOTS than DRAGONS ahahaha

Travis

Man, I can't wait to sneak around steam-punk ruins of Dwemer civilization, beating up robots through its complex mechanical maze. I'm more EXCITED about ROBOTS than DRAGONS ahahaha
Steam-punk will be interesting for sure... but I'm still most excited about my first dragon encounter. I'm also obsessed with the mammoths for some reason. Do you think they will be toward the beginning of the game?

Wow, got to say its amazing how they have released this game on the exact same hardware as they released Oblivion (Xbox) the animations graphics have improved vastly! Also having finishing moves is a nice touch but is it for all classes or more centred on the stealth side?

Flamingtaco

Wow, got to say its amazing how they have released this game on the exact same hardware as they released Oblivion (Xbox) the animations graphics have improved vastly! Also having finishing moves is a nice touch but is it for all classes or more centred on the stealth side?
It works for all classes as there aren't any classes. I think you can do takedowns only as a stealth perk maybe. And Bethesda has had 5 years to improve since Oblivion.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts