Has anyone had any success with the Tamriel Online mod?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Easton

I'm curious to know. I've seen people on YouTube having a good time with it, but a friend and I tried it a few weeks ago and failed miserably. We could never see each other, the game was glitching and freezing...It seems like a really cool, if not ambitious, mod idea, but I just haven't been able to get it to work.

If so, let me know what your set up was. We had no mods active aside from SkyUI and Tamriel Online. We followed the instructions in the Nexus guide to a T. No dice.

AmenoKaji

They actually got the Tamriel Online mod working? I'll have to look into it. I remember back when it was a pipe dream for multiplayer Skyrim. glitching and freezing sounds like it could have been a hosting issue, just off the top of my head.

Easton

They actually got the Tamriel Online mod working? I'll have to look into it. I remember back when it was a pipe dream for multiplayer Skyrim. glitching and freezing sounds like it could have been a hosting issue, just off the top of my head.

Yeah, we were on the same network, I don't know what the deal was. There have been multiplayer Skyrim mods in the past, but what makes Tamriel Online unique is that they have apparently done a lot of work on NPC synchronization. I don't think any other multiplayer mod has done that. NPC synchronization basically means that if someone is walking by my player, they're walking past the other person's player too. I think it has a lot of promise.

Latest posts