• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
The only thing i have found is the Choas Damage enchantment but im sure that 99% of you also did. I am currently 2 day waiting the vendors for it.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
There's a Potion of Waterwalking in the Raven Rock mine, accessed through the Final Descent quest given by Crecius Caerellius.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I just found Ahzidals boots of Waterwalking in the ruins while following the quest "Unearthed". When you go back to the guy the second time to take care of a problem.

They were under a circular pillar... thing. Glowing red.

Heavy armor. Says "waterwalking. If you wear any four relics of Ahzidal, +10 Enchanting."

Probably safe to assume they can't be disenchanted.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I had no idea about these boots :eek:

I totally have to go and find them, are there any limitations to their water walking capabilities?

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I haven't fully tested them. I went to a wrecked ship on Solstheim and ran as far as I could before I was told I couldn't go any further.

If you're a mage, there's also a nifty ring just a little further in. But in a way, these things aren't free. So far I've put 6k into it. Only 3k to get to the items mentioned though.

I could hear a shout wall but can't get to it yet either.

But I'm sure money isn't a problem for just about everyone anyway.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
There is no limit to how far you can walk with the boots, but unfortunately they can not be disenchanted :sadface:.
But the quest to get them is quite cool, it's called "Unearthed" and you begin it by going to a barrow to the East of Raven Rock, You will have to pay quite a bit of money into it and wait a while but there is a full set of armour to be gained all with cool and unique enchantments and two magically inclined rings.

Dawnseeker

Yeah, as Nuitari said, all the enchantments on Ahzidal's armor are unique, cannot be disenchanted, are are really good. Keep an eye out for them as you go through Kolbjorn.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
Troll Bethesda... Gives us full set of Ahzidal Armour plus TWO rings... That we can't wear at the same time...

Pharaun159

Troll Bethesda... Gives us full set of Ahzidal Armour plus TWO rings... That we can't wear at the same time...
rings are usless anyway. only way for the necromantic spell to trigger is for your zombie to be targeted in melee. this rarely happens. usually you are being targeted. and the other ring has to weak spells that you will likely never use. no great loss.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts