• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL SKYRIM FOLK!!

I wish you all best!! But since this is Skyrim forum, lez do it in good ol' Skyrim fashion..
May your sword be sharp, and your tongue sharper!
Drink well, and often! :beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug:
May this new your give you all loads of powerful souls, wealth, dragon bones & scales, all 24 stones of Barenziah, jewels, gems, FLAWLESS DIAMONDS, army of followers and all other benefits!
On this day, there are no Imperials, there are no Stormcloacks, here are only Men and Mer!!

So let us all here start a whole new adventure, new year, year of 2017!! Best of luck!!! :Dragonborn::Dragonborn::Dragonborn::Dragonborn::Dragonborn::Dragonborn::Dragonborn:<3<3<3

In signature, one of fellow Dovahkiin's: Papoy

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
I like the sentiment.

It's six minutes to midnight here but guess what?

I've just realised that I've no beer in the house and I've got a drink of milk in front of me, so I'm officially a milk-drinker.

Next thing I'll find out someone stole my sweet roll.

Have a great time but no lollygagging!
Thanks for the laugh! xD. Would give you winner and friendly but thats not possible

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts