Happy Birthday Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
365 Days ago Today TES5 Skyrim was released, as well as the birth of a baby who's parents actually named Dovahkiin, but i digress. 1 Years ago we fell in love all over again with a new Elder Scrolls Game, and we haven't shut up about it yet. It's amazing and i love it, you love it, the people who haven't even played it love it THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET! Anyway Happy Birthday Skyrim.

Has Skyrim affected you in anyway? Let us know in the comments! And if anyone can translate the "happy birthday song" into ancient nord. that would be awesome.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
It's been a year ? Really ?

I think I've missed a few months somewhere because it doesn't seem like it. I'll be playing tonight and I'll light a birthday candle (I'll set fire to something).

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Happy birthday Skyrim!

Looks like I'll be making sweetrolls in Skyrim tonight! I just hope no one steals them.

Raetac

Youtube Adventurer
Happy birthday Skyrim, the game that cemented me into the Elder Scrolls once and for all. I had passings with Daggerfall, a triffle with Morrowind and a very brief liasson with Oblivion. It took Skyrim to land me hook line and sinker.

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Happy (belated ) birthday, Skyrim! A toast to one of the greatest games I have ever had the honor of playing!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts