1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Hands On Previews for The Elder Scrolls Online Coming In

Discussion in 'RPG News and Discussion' started by Shawn Hopkins, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Shawn Hopkins

Shawn Hopkins Active Member

View the Post on the Blog

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff Member

GamingFanatics hating on Skyrim's combat? I disagree. It is only a mess of swinging randomly and chucking fireballs if you are lazy or unobservant. Most enemies have an exploitable attack pattern or other strategy you can utilize, and there is a lot of depth if you're smart enough to find it.

As for these people's opinions on ESO? I give zero fluffs about all of them. Only when the game releases and I see some good LPs will I know if it is any good or not.

3. AS88

AS88 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Glad I'm not the only one letting my opinions be totally swayed by a select few. Many of the testers, including Angry Joe, don't seem to understand the concept of an Elder Scrolls game and the importance of natural exploration, and then criticise the game for following a boring quest pattern. All games follow a boring pattern at the start. I'll be curious to see what comes next. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff Member

That's something Skyrim got right though. I never felt bored at the beginning of the game.

• Agree Agree x 1