Hagravan & Witch Problem

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Manny

I have this problem with some witches and a hagravan.
Im doing this quest given to you by danica pure spring.
She sends you to get this Nettlewood i think, to save the tree in Whiterun. I must defeat a hagravan.
I go to where they are and i get overpowered by some witches and i didnt even get to the hagraven.
After a few failed attempts to defeat them, i switch difficulty to Novice.
I still get overpowered by there fire spells, especially the hagravens.
I am a archer with fur armor.
Can someone give me some tips on what to do or should i just leave then come back later after a few levels and a companion.
Thanks in advance
(Even on novice my sneak attack arrows and my enchanted bow with fire damage dont kill the witches easily)
Once i defeated all the witches but the hagraven barely defeated me.

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
My suggestion would be to put a few levels in and add some perks to whatever your using. It usually helps to have a companion with you, try to get one that compliments your play style (IE: Knight/Tank).

There are plenty of things to do in Skyrim, if your having trouble with a certain area/quest just leave and return when you've gained a bit of experience and some better gear. Your quest will always be there, easily accessible and easy to get too now that you have it marked on your map.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts