PS3 Hack n Slash, Hack n Slash

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FrostedPink

Fairon
How many of you out there shout with glee when you are on a delicious murder spree in the caves or bandit camps? I'm all, "Come on at me, boys and girls!" Hack and slash hack and slash! I fist pump at my accomplishments and am sad when I am all out of people to kill. This is after, of course, I check to see that Lydia made it through. Pain in my rear, that one.

Every time I hear dragon music I am like a kid at Christmas.

Anywho, anyone got a favorite kill? Mine are the dragons, for sure. And pompous necromancers. I love ruining their day.

I have just realized this is quite a violent sounding post. But I do have flowers at my bedside! That evens it out, right?

Rhubarb&Custard

I love wiping out bandit camps. I back talk them. '"How 'bout you start running HNNGH2 -arrow through chest-" so I can kill you? :D' and dude comes at me with an iron battleaxe, I'm all HELL NAW. ICE Storm you to SOVNGARDE BITCH. Among others.. :oops:

Moris

I love killing necromancers. They are so soft and juicy. I collect their boots.

FrostedPink

Fairon
I've just come home and it is time to get my violence on! Woot!

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Sorcerors... they absolutly DEVASTATE me with their spells, but when I get up and close -with blade or mace- they crumple.

FrostedPink

Fairon
Sorcerers haven't been around me much. Although tonight I've gotten into more brawls than I ever have. I love the thrill of a bare punch and the beg for mercy. Squee! I will watch out for those sorcerers, though.

FrostedPink

Fairon
Just killed two blood dragons in the span of 5 minutes. Is it my lucky day or what??

Forsworn. I just went on a Rampage through the Reach. Mostly Bound Sword, and Flaming Familiar. Started off hopping the ridge to Bard's Leap, then up to Serpent's Bluff, Red Eagle's Ascent to the Sundered Towers, then Hag's End. All of this was basically taking a level in Badass to go beat up on some Falmer for Liar's Retreat. That's probably next, my plan is to kit out Uthgerd, then clear Forelhost, and The Cursed tribe so I can swap it all out to Mjoll. Volendrung, Rahgot, and Steel Plate on an immortal masher of a Warhammer tank to go with my minimally armored free Conjurer? Yes, please! I'm almost up to Dremora Lord, then when i get Twin Souls, the party is Ovar!i1

Oh yeah, 4swores, Falmer, and Draugr Deathlords in that order. Probably followed closely by the Animunculae, they're always tough. 4Swore because they have plenty of Archers, Mages, Melee'ers, and Spellswords for a challenging fight. That, and there's piles of them, so I can beat on them all day. The Falmers are tougher, but rarer, and you have to go digging for them. I can hit the Reachmen several times in the same hour.

FrostedPink

Fairon
My, I am impressed and humbled. One day I hope to reach the badassery of yourself. ::taking notes::

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I love falmer... and tolerate dragur (they're fine as enemies, but far too numerous). Forsworn are a great enemy to cut through, especially because there are so many of them outdoors in the Reach. I love how steam amunculi break apart and scatter when you kill them, but I hate how they're pointlessly immune to frost. This really ruins my frost spellsword in dwemer dungeons, he becomes just a sword.

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
I freaking love raiding bandit camps. For giggles and laughs I usually have my character drink a couple bottles of ale and mead before charging in.

the witcher 2013

Heart of Darkness
lol good one, my favourite kill is Thalmors. i just wished to ve a quest to eliminate them all and free skyrim from them . errrr

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
Always been more fond of archery actually :eek: a lot of satisfaction to be found in a great shot.

Oren74

Ok...I'll admit. The quest "Missing in Action" where you rescue Fralia's son from a bunch of elves?

I LOVE just going super-hero on the place...not even initiating dialog...just killing every elf I can find.

kyleekay

Anywho, anyone got a favorite kill?

I love killing bandits while playing my Khajiit. I'll be sneaky at first, and pick a few of them off with my bow. I love staying hidden while the other bandits freak out about losing someone, then go back to normal after a whole 5 seconds.

Then comes the unarmed ambush for whoever is left.

Khajiit's claws are freaking awesome, especially against Humanoids. The slow-mo kill cams make it look like I'm on the winning end of a UFC fight (and I usually end up yelling, "Who's the cat now, bi*ch?!" even though that doesn't make any sense). :p

Rafter75

Guards. And any townsfolk dumb enough to help. I love standing there surrounded by guard corpses and villagers. I'm a bad guy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts