Guild Wars 2 Beta Keys Giveaway

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Christian L

Hey guys Pharmakeia here. Been searching for a long time at a shot at this up and comeing beta weekend. Been a long time gamer and would love a shot at the famous GW2. Much love and keep up the great work with the site. Oh and as always thanks for your fast respones. Have a great one guys.

-The Dude

Christian L

ok ok Time to get serious if i wanna get one i will give you my wow account free and clear! 10 85's 4 being 407 plus Spriest, Fire Mage, H Pally, and Arms/ Prot Warrior. Oh and my first born but i get visitation you can say im the uncle its cool! But for real plzzzzzz

Nakatsu_Hime

If there's any still spare, then yes please.

I'm not entirely looking forward to snagging all my members from my GW1 guild/alliance before they're taken in by other guilds, but I'll try.

Biggieholla

I have been waiting to try this game for years! I really hope I am not too late for this beta giveaway. Please please send me one if you have any left. I have been in the hospital for the past week and have nothing to do while I recover from two broken legs. UGH. Summer. I would forever be grateful if you sent me one. Thank you.

Edit: a broken knee and a shattered femur. ALMOST two broken legs :D

Biggieholla

It's amazing how much keys are going to be given away oO
I bought the pre order, that I can join the beta weekends and get 3 days headstart, so I don't need one for myself, but I really like the way, arena net is handeling this beta ^^
good on you for not taking something you dont need!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
No more keys left, thanks to everyone who has participated! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts