Guild Wars 2 Beta Keys Giveaway

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Waffles

Would love to have a key please!

Zefeh

I would love a GW2 Beta key. Just upgraded my gaming rig to play Skyrim completely maxed with 4xMSAA and 16x AF etc. and can't wait to see the visuals in GW2. Probably going to reserve it once I can test out the Sylvari!

exquisitechel

I would soooo love to get a beta key!! I've been looking everywhere to find one, and I was even ripped off money when I tried to buy one off a guy earlier who had a spare. My own stupidity of course for being so gullible. Would appreciate a key if you have anymore left. Thanks!

JaggedOne

Hey guys,

A representative from the company making GW2 has offered us some beta keys to give away to the community. These beta keys will work for the upcoming beta weekend of 20-22nd of July.

If you're looking forward to this game or you'd just like to try it, you'll be able to download the client early so you're ready for the launch on the 28th of August.

Simply reply in this thread and you will be contacted via PM to receive your key. You must have at least 5 posts to be able to get a key. Please like us on Facebook if you're happy with the key :)

Once you've received the key, register your account at https://register.guildwars2.com/ and once done, login at https://account.guildwars2.com/login to download the client.

I have been waiting for years for SWTOR and GW2 to come out. Having played SWTOR sine Day One of early access, I find myself unsatisfied. It is fun leveling, but like WoW, the game lacks a serious end-game...<cont>

JaggedOne

I am just not a raider. The paradigm of killing boss monsters in order to get better gear in order to be able to kill bigger bosses in order to get even better gear which would then enable you to kill even bigger bosses to get...are you seeing a pattern here? I find this vicious circle to be mind-numbing and maddening at the same time, two conditions that do not contribute to satisfaction or happiness (or good mental health, for that matter)...<cont>...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts