1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Guild store prices (console)

Discussion in 'TESO Discussion' started by Brofski, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Brofski

Brofski Member

So I got invited to a random trading guild and we have a vendor in the thieves' retreat (whatever it's called) in Sentinel (did have one in evermore too until recently). Anyway, I've been selling a LOT of stuff. I think I'm putting things on for a good price, and I must be as I see the same stale stock in other vendors.

So what is a good/reasonable price for things?

This is what I've been chagrin for stuff:

Racial motif (standard ones, used the only barbaric one I found) - 3000 (the average price until a few days ago was about 5k for these)
    Ingots/wood/clothing material - 7.5 each. I'm vet rank 2 so it's stuff for that level
    Stuff to improve clothing (keeping metal and wood stuff) - 100 for green, 400 for blue
    Glyphs - 100
    Treasure maps - 300
    Green recipe - 100
    Blue recipe - 200
    I found a purple recipe, tried 1000, went in 5 minutes.

Are they good prices or could I be making more?

What could armour prices go for? Like the out of 5 sets. I assume level makes a difference, but what about on average?

Also, what do runes go for? I put most in the guild bank, but do some potency go for a good price?