• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Otar Killed Mah Dog XD

End Their Lives Quickly
If you want to be a Mage first you choose your schools of magic for example:alteration conjuration destruction etc. I chose destruction conjuration and illusion. No matter what you choose for your next choce: your race, you should choose either a khajit (for duel weilding claws), high elf (for 50 extra magicka and highborn), Argonian (for histskin ability), or a Nord (for battle cry when things get to hairy). For me I chose khajit so I would'nt have to have a huge magicka pool or spend perks on weaponry. Once you have chosen a race then you should level up to level fifteen only for magicka or if your a high elf to level ten. From then on go health. For Perks get dual cast on all your schools except for conjuration because it's useless. Also if you don't have a huge magicka pool then go on your schools to adept or expert. For conjuration twin souls is needed. For Restoration avoid death obviously is a life saver. For alteration Mage armor can be better than daedric. For destruction you don't really need any extra perks. For illusion silent casting applies to all schools so it's a must for any Mage assassins. Other than those all you need is smithing for you armor or not if you go towards alteration , light armor or heavy armor once again off you haven't went into alteration , and sneak for the Mage assassin. Sorry for the long guide and that's pretty much it XD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts