Guide to level 81 in 1 month

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Locks066

Hey guys..... (sorry my spelling is of a little)
welcome to my guide in becomming a level 81 on skyrim.
Before i get down to it i will warn that to do exactly as im going to tell you how to level you need to have enchanting to 100 BUT DON'T PANIC!! ill tell you guys some tricks and tips on how to get their okay ;) .

Now for this guide to work in 1 month you obversly need alot of spare time. And need to rush through the main story lines..
ok now lets get to it none of this blah blah blah stuff am i right !!!!

Smithing to level 100: Ok so i usually go to a smith and buy leather and leather strips. It dosnt matter if im level 20 or 99. After i visited a few smiths buying their leather and leather strips i forge leather bracers. when i have aprox 2 leather for every 1 leather strip i switch to making leather helmets. (all there is to it)

Heavy armor/light armor to level 100: (100 enchanting required)
ok so grab yourself a set of armor you wish to train in ( light or heavy ) and a ring and necklace.
enchant that set of items so you can cast restoration magic spells for 100% less (using no magic)
make sure you have a decent healing spell like close wounds ect. head to labyrinthian and get the attention of some frost trolls (there's 4). then pretty much let them beat you until you reach 100 armor skill level in either heavy or light armor.

Block: make sure you have a decent restoration spell and armor + shield. Note dont use an enchanted shield such as reflect damage this makes leveling slower. then pretty much go find some giants and keep blocking their hits you skill will seriously sky rocket to 100. and make sure to use a decent spell to heal.

Two handed/one handed/archery to level 100: ok so pretty much their aint really a fast track way to 100 with these skills. You get xp for inflicting damage to an opponent. What i will recommend is go shout hunting. ask the grey beards if they located any or look yourself. the crypts are full of creatures that are heaven for people who want xp. Another way is exsplore caves any thing you havnt discovered. Note dont use enchanted weapons with fire damage ect this makes you get less xp for your kills. so stick with non enchanted weapons.

Sneak to level 100: this one is easy go to the grey beards and with a sword start wacking!!. make sure their health dont get to low. Note you can use a healing spell on them to save you from running to one grey beard to another just make sure their fully healed!!!.

Lockpicking to level 100: this is defently one of those skills that cant be tricky to level. i can recommend going to blackreach by the same path you took during the elder knowledge quest. lots of chests to unlock their. Or to the musuem in markarth. Were the 2 guards are just unlock all that. But if you just go out their exsplore you will find lockpicking levels naturely.

Pickpocket to level 100: I myself just buy the lessons and struggle through the 90's. But if i can give any advice that would be find the people with the most exspensive stuff in their pockets save and then go for it.

Speech to level 100: pretty much by the time your in your higher levels this will be at the 90's or 80's atleast. With all the stuff you did to level like buying selling smithing. alchemy, enchanted items and stolen (found) items you wont be to far of. I usually continue making potions and selling them to finish it of.

Alchemy to level 100: (100 enchanting required) This skill by all rights is one of the longest to level. the main trick to leveling this skill is by making the unique potions. Such as frenzy,slow invisabiltiy and paralyze ect. tricks like a giants toe plus weat is a good example of a very good xp giving potions. Now you might want to grab a set of armor, ring and necklace to enchant so you make potions 100% stronger and if u have double effect perk put in barter on the necklace. this will make potions worth alot more and helps to level speech like no tomorrw. And when you start hitting the higher levels watch you money go to 0 to unlocking that golden touch achievment ( have 100,000 gold coins) and thats no joke.

Illusion to level 100: (100 enchanting required) First enchant a set of armor,ring and necklace so illusion spells cost 0 magic to cast. Buy the spell muffle and cast that untill you reach 100. boring but you will have 100 illusion in less then 30 minutes!!!.

Conjuration to level 100: (100 enchanting required) First enchant a set of armor,ring and necklace so conjuration spells cost 0 magic to cast. buy the soul trap spell. Find a remote crab and cast soul trap on it untill you reach 100 simple as that.

Destrution to level 100: make a set of armor, ring and necklace so that destruction spells cost 0 magic. And much like one handed ect all you can to is look for trouble do some quest that you know requires alot of fighting explore you know just kill kill kill!!.

Restoration to level 100: ( required 100 enchanting) Enchant a set of armor, ring and necklace so that restoration soells cost 0 magic to cast. then buy the circle of protection spell and sit in a spot and cast it to 100.

Alteration to level 100: (100 enchanting needed) Enchant a set of armor,ring and necklace so that alteration spells cost 0 to cast. Buy the spell waterbreathing. you need to be atleast half in water to get xp for using this spell either then that cast it until you reach 100 simple ^^ .

Enchanting to level 100: ok the big 1 in a way. you'll need money witch i tell how you get it below. But pretty much buy leather and leather strips at smiths and gems from court wizards. Always use your best priced enchantment for max money :p. I highly recommend going on the same path as elder knowledge quest. The machines drop soul gems empty and filled. I'll also recommend going to giant camps and soul trapping the mammoths (grand souls) giants are also good to soul trap (greater souls). Also i recommend while taking the elder knowledge path that you take everything that is enchanted. Make sure you head straight to an enchanter and disenchant first before selling for more effects. For more money idea's go back to mathunes dagons shrine and kill and get the treasure their again. It responds over time some call this a glitch but it happens to me everytime i havnt been ther for a while.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts