Spoiler Guide to becoming a master assasin(fighter)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hershangames

So I realized many people have trouble being an assassin in skyrim and I figured out I'd make a guide to help those poor guys who like they're playing darksouls.

The first thing you must know if you wanna be a master assassin is there are two types of assassin:
-Fighter assasin
-Shadow assassin
Both of them rely on one hit kills and use sneak, don't get confused.

Let's start with fighter assassin:
A fighter assassin is someone who has trucks up his sleeve to save your ass when you screw up or it's just impossible for you to sneak past the enemy ranks.

Armor:
Some people use medium armor, it's fast, doesn't do much noise and can make a fine armor, but I really don't recommend it. Just get a thin armor and train it to death, using the perks that boost defence.

Weaponry:
As a fighter assassin you'll need two seta of weapons, both dual wielding.
-A pair of strong daggers: daggers are the fastest weapon in skyrim so they make a great way of taking out the small fries and because of the sneak perks every assassin who wants to make one hit kills needs them.
-A pair of enchanted swordbowswords are good for dealing with multiple enemies, they're fast and deal quite the damage. The problem is, you're an assassin, not a juggernaut, so if they're just normal swords, unless you're a damn good blacksmith, you're gonna die. So enchant them, not with enchantments that deal damage, but weakens the enemy. For example, I've got one that has a great chance of paralyzing the enemy, which is plain awesome, and one that steals health and stamina, which is equally awesome.

Magic:
If you're a fighter assassin magic can be pretty handy. Why? Because you're bound to screw up 40% of attacks, and then a fiery companion or an almost costless spell that confuses the enemy will, as said before, save your ass.
-Conjuration: in conjuration, basically summon companions, and strong ones at it. The fiery dude and the wolf are pros at drawing the attention at them and deal some damn big damage.
-Illusion: in illusion, muffle is great, but only if your armor isn't already muffled. Aside from that one, just use the ones that make the enemies fight between them self and the ones that make them run away. The last one is awesome if you have a good bow to shoot them in the back, but if not it just gets boring to never fight.

Well that was about it, hope it helped you guys.

Reactions: Sah

hershangames

One thing I forgot to tell, the werewolf power is real handy if the odds are against you. I know It doesn't sound much assin-like but trust me, It's great.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts