[Guide] How to get out of stage 4 vampirism.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
Stone's Guide
How to get out of stage 4 vampirism
Introduction
Welcome to my guide. This guide will teach you how to get out of stage 4 vampirism. Many people say they can't, because when they go in a house even when there invisible, the owner wakes up. Here is how to combat that.
Requirements
- Be a level 4 vampire.
- Have the spell "Muffle"
- OPTIONAL: have a companion. (way 2)
The Guide

Way 1:
First of all, make sure you have the above requirements. Now, your going to want to wait until night, then fast travel to any town. Once you have done so, go into your magic menu and pick the spell that vampires have which allows you to go invisible. Now, sneak until you find a house which isn't too public. When your outside the house, unequip all armour and weapons. Now, cast the spell "muffle" and pick lock the house to enter. Once you're inside, if muffle has gone off (it shouldn't have), re-cast it. You will notice that the house owner will still be a sleep. Make sure your in sneak mode, and walk slowly towards him. You can then feed on the man/women, and run away.
I watched my brother did this, and it worked.
Way 2:
First of all, make sure you have a companion. Find some abandoned house, or go to your own. Order your companion to sleep in the bed by clicking on them, telling them you want them to do something, and then clicking on the bed. Watch them go onto the bed, you can then feed on them and you'll be back to stage 1 vampirism.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts