Glitch [Guide] How to get 100 Speech | Fast & Efficient |

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Additivetulip

Did this today :) You need to have your speech at level 25 to do it tho, but you can just bribe him a few times first. Thanks for the thread.

doing this right now. leveled 15 levels in about 4 minutes

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Top job Stone,
This still works on the 360, my speech was already at 60 when I got around to trying it out. So I used the glitch to knock it up to 62 then went off to do other things.
Cheers

christof21

I've used this over this past weekend on the PS3. It still works, but my god it takes a long time to do. I'm only to level 50 and I must have been doing it for a good 20-30 mins. Make sure you have your controller plugged in or you'll run it dry :p

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
This seems to be patched. I just started a new character and went to up my speech last night and did not find persuade works anymore. BUT, I found that you can pay 21 gold and that will you level up. I still think it's worth the extra gold, it gives me a good reason to make as much gold as I can.

I'll try it again tonight just to make sure.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
It has worked for me since the 1.4 patch, but my character was at about level 20 when I did it.

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
Well, I stand corrected. I tried it again last night and it worked fine. Not sure what my issue was before. I had used the glitch on my first character, so I did know how to do it. Oh well, at least it confirms that it is still working on the xbox.

Chesney1995

The problem people are having with the glitch not working is they do not have a high enough speech to persuade him. The requirement is 25 speech. If you do not have it, you can bribe him or donate to a beggar to increase your speech 10 lvls for 1 hour

EDIT: The requirement assumes no perks assigned to speechcraft

christof21

The problem people are having with the glitch not working is they do not have a high enough speech to persuade him. The requirement is 25 speech. If you do not have it, you can bribe him or donate to a beggar to increase your speech 10 lvls for 1 hour

EDIT: The requirement assumes no perks assigned to speechcraft

This worked for me on very low speech level already. So not too sure about the below 25lvl. I'm on PS3 post 1.4. I would need to try on a new character to confirm this though as I can't remember the actual speech level I was on.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Your speech needs to be 25 not your level.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
This still works (at least on PS3, on a non-preowned copy of Skyrim purchased on March 17). I didn't go the whole way to 100, but I button-mashed Speech from 32 to 42 which was when I hit level-up, confirming that it does still work even now.

Stone

Retired Moderator
This still works (at least on PS3, on a non-preowned copy of Skyrim purchased on March 17). I didn't go the whole way to 100, but I button-mashed Speech from 32 to 42 which was when I hit level-up, confirming that it does still work even now.
Thanks for confirming.

vitrioso

Yes, this is as far as I know patched on Xbox. Just delete your patches so you can still do this.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Yes, this is as far as I know patched on Xbox. Just delete your patches so you can still do this.

That statement is incorrect, it still works on all platforms including Xbox 360.

vitrioso

That statement is incorrect, it still works on all platforms including Xbox 360.
I have indeed tried this, and on my Xbox it doesn't work, so i dunno. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts