Glitch [Guide] How to get 100 Speech | Fast & Efficient |

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Quentarus

the 360 hasn't been patched, I was just a fool when I posted up previously, I needed to bribe a few times to get my speech high enough to actually persuade XD

Stone

Retired Moderator
the 360 hasn't been patched, I was just a fool when I posted up previously, I needed to bribe a few times to get my speech high enough to actually persuade XD
Thanks for confirming!

CognitiveCog

Puppetmaster
If it doesn't work for you and the shopkeeper keeps giving you BS, try giving a beggar a coin and try again ;) there is a beggar right around the corner sitting on a box (near the circle of vendors) about 10 feet away. +10 to speach for one hour.

BabyMickers

Totally sweet
Good to know but I find these little bugs more anoying than anything. Plus Speech is the second morst worthless skill tree in the game and the skill itself becomes useless once you reach a certain level and you have more money than you know what to do with.

Good guide still. ;)

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I used this trick last night and it worked (xbox 360). I found Riften specifically to do this upgrade; I had never been there before or talked to anyone there. Funny thing was I started with 27 speech I kept going, never exiting out of the conversation, and when I got to speech 75, two guards came with a bouty on my head. I agreed to pay it and they took me to where the jail was. I took me a bit of time to find my way back to the Meadery. When I got there Ungrien was not there and everyone kept telling me I was not supposed to be there. I didn't want to make anyone mad so I left and waited outside. It was 3:30 in the morning. I waited 'til 9 am and when back inside and everybody was cool and Ungrien was there and I reached 100. I checked the time and it was 8:30 pm! I think the guards arrested me 'cause I was talking to Ungrien too long and he wanted to close up for the night and go home. LOL

It took about 1 1/2 hours total of my time but I went from Speech 27 to 100 and Leveled up from level 13 to level 21! Totally worth it. Thanks Stone.

Stone

Retired Moderator
I used this trick last night and it worked (xbox 360). I found Riften specifically to do this upgrade; I had never been there before or talked to anyone there.Funny thing was I started with 27 speech I kept going, never exiting out of the conversation, and when I got to speech 75, two guards came with a bouty on my head. I agreed to pay it and they took me to where the jail was. I took me a bit of time to find my way back to the Meadery. When I got there Ungrien was not there and everyone kept telling me I was not supposed to be there. I didn't want to make anyone mad so I left and waited outside. It was 3:30 in the morning. I waited 'til 9 am and when back inside and everybody was cool and Ungrien was there and I reached 100. I checked the time and it was 8:30 pm! I think the guards arrested me 'cause I was talking to Ungrien too long and he wanted to close up for the night and go home. LOL

It took about 1 1/2 hours total of my time but I went from Speech 27 to 100 and Leveled up from level 13 to level 21! Totally worth it. Thanks Stone.
Thanks for confirming that it still works.

& No problem, glad to help. :)

Garrison

Great way to top up Speech. I'm on PC and it took about 20 minutes to go from 70 to 100. Note that it will eventually take 6 iterations to advance a skill level. Also picked up 3 levels, so low level characters who max out from a low Speech level may find their opponents a bit tougher once they emerge from the tavern!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts