Glitch [Guide] How to get 100 Sneak fast

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
Stone's Guide
100 Sneak
Introduction
Welcome to my guide. This guide will teach you how to get 100 Sneak fast on consoles.

Requirements
- Completed the mainstory and then spoken to one of the greybeards afterwards.
- Iron Dagger
The Guide
First, travel to the Grey Beards. (High Hrothgar). Go up the stairs and turn left or right. You will see a greybeard will be sat on a mat facing the window. Go behind him and sneak. Get out your Iron Dagger, and hit him slowly four times. The greybeard should stand up. Now continue to hit him slowly.
After around 30-60 seconds the greybeard will stand up and move to another mat. Make sure your not hitting him when he turns and starts to walk. Save regulary. This method will get you 100 sneak in around 30-45 minutes. Hope it helps!
Glitch Status:
UNPATCHED! - Get 100 Sneak while you can.

Derpypaws

I have only tried this on the PC but you can also do it during the tutorial when you have to get past the bear since the NPC wont go unless you go and you can just keep hitting him because he wont turn and if you just keep hitting him while he has no health it will go back to full.

Quentarus

you should explain yourself further, do you have to COMPLETELY do the main questline? or up UNTIL the Grey Beards?

Stone

Retired Moderator
you should explain yourself further, do you have to COMPLETELY do the main questline? or up UNTIL the Grey Beards?
Yes. Completely do the main questline, and then speak to one of them afterwards. That's when they go to sit on the mats.

Quentarus

Yes. Completely do the main questline, and then speak to one of them afterwards. That's when they go to sit on the mats.
Well, I did the quest up until the Grey-Beards taught me the battle charge and the second word to the knock back shout, and it worked fine for me. lol, I spent a total of 2 hours leveling each skill to 100, the only problem is, I am now level 28, with a combat skill of a level 5.

great tricks to take advantage of right away, and well worth it.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Well, I did the quest up until the Grey-Beards taught me the battle charge and the second word to the knock back shout, and it worked fine for me. lol, I spent a total of 2 hours leveling each skill to 100, the only problem is, I am now level 28, with a combat skill of a level 5.

great tricks to take advantage of right away, and well worth it.
Oh right, that never happened for me. Guess your just lucky. Congratulations on your skills :p. But yeah, that's one of the downsides of it, low combat skills. xD

Deadnak

Breton - lvl 32
I don't recommend using these guides to level up. For you people that don't know...As you level up in Skyrim, enemies also level up to provide you with a challenge. This guide shows you how to power level (level up fast, doing barely nothing) and the trouble is you are going to find the game a lot more difficult to play because you won't have the necessary gear to bring down newer, more powerful enemies you encounter around Skyrim. I'm not saying don't do it, (I know it's tempting) but your character will become far more deadly if you train stat's doing quests whilst accumulating unique weapons and decent gold.

Stone

Retired Moderator
I don't recommend using these guides to level up. For you people that don't know...As you level up in Skyrim, enemies also level up to provide you with a challenge. This guide shows you how to power level (level up fast, doing barely nothing) and the trouble is you are going to find the game a lot more difficult to play because you won't have the necessary gear to bring down newer, more powerful enemies you encounter around Skyrim. I'm not saying don't do it, (I know it's tempting) but your character will become far more deadly if you train stat's doing quests whilst accumulating unique weapons and decent gold.
I'm sure people know this already but thanks for reminding them. :)

Cesian

im pretty much playing with these while i have pretty much the best gear ill have in the game :D and im like lvl 35ish. i got stuck in a quest loop glitch and got done with the non-miscellaneous side quests at about lvl 29. and i did the blacksmith glitch and now im doing that speech thing v.v

Cesian

if im correct. what you can do with this as well. is lvl your 1handed. and your conjuration if you bind your wep. also. you can lvl your illusion magic with muffle in both hands

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
Weird......

DinoCrouch

You can also go behind Paarthurnax and dual-wield daggers to his back. This only works if you haven't beaten the main quest.

1nth3kn33

if you do the lights out quest, when you're in broken oar grotto, there will be a bridge that you have to cross(save when you find it). if you go into sneak and dont get caught, there will be enemies on the platform the bridge leads to. Instead of putting the bridge down, shoot an arrow at one of the enemies(with a crappy bow). Make sure you are hiding behind something when it makes contact. For me they had no clue what the heck was shooting them. It's also helpful if u deactivate a nearby torch to stay in the shadows. Sorry if this doesn't work for you, but i got a big start on sneak from here. Also it would be smart to switch targets so u dont kill them too easy an more will be looking for you. If u do get caught, just load the save.

Anthony Smash

SMASHTACTICS (DUBBAGE/THRESHOLD DJ CREW)
you can also do this during your recruitment to the dark brotherhood when astrid has you in that shack, you can level up alteration (ANYflesh, detect life) illusion (fear, muffle, calm) conjuration (bound weapons, soul trap) restoration (healing hands, heal other) while sneaking the whole time!! ~ Smash

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts