• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
So after clocking gta5 (the main story) and some side quests I played for about 2 hours running amok, got bored than proceeded to put skyrim in my ps3 and play it for the next 4n half hours...

I loved gta5 and im soooo gonna do the whole thing again now I no what to do BUT thats aftr I play a bit more TES.

I must say though its hard to get back into the good guy (um girl) RP frame of mind!

Anyone else loving gta5 but still got skyrim nagging at the back of your mind?

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Did anybody who played the online get random restarts whilst playing? It's happened to me multiple times.

Madew

Beat it in around a week after getting it. It's not the best GTA storyline around, but it's a good game for sure. It's weird looking back, I was so addicted to past GTA titles, but this one I am not. I guess old age does that to a young man. lol

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
Beat it in around a week after getting it. It's not the best GTA storyline around, but it's a good game for sure. It's weird looking back, I was so addicted to past GTA titles, but this one I am not. I guess old age does that to a young man. lol

I'd say it is the best GTA in terms of storyline and characters.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
Don't understand the praise San Andreas gets. That was one of my least favorites. Barely beats GTA4 for me. In fact, I never even finished it because the characters were so lackluster. I don't care how good the story is, if the characters can't hold that story up, if I can't become invested in them, than I ain't playing. Story and characters go hand in hand. Anyone who writes knows this.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
GTA V is their best yet, especially in terms of characters and story. The only thing I would criticize is how long the game is, and how much there is to do. Compared to their last games, it didn't take as long but they have to sacrifice something for the good graphics, online and quality. I love each of the characters in the game and I especially loved to see the dynamics when they interact, Rockstar has always been good for character development above all else.

I loved San Andreas to death and it will always hold a special place in my heart, but the story wasn't that great. I find previous GTA's just string together missions slightly and call it a story, the real shine is the characters. I loved CJ and all them, but hearin the word nigga got a lil tiresome. GTA V's story actually seemed like a story to me, every single character progressed and changed and you could see that. I didn't see that with SA or 4, personally. They were really on their A-game with this one. What I really like about these characters is that if you look up their voice actors, they are EXACTLY the same. They were essentially playing themselves and thats why Trevor, Franklin and Michael seemed so alive. Great casting on Rockstar's part.

It's all about Trevor, though.

JediJ12

So after clocking gta5 (the main story) and some side quests I played for about 2 hours running amok, got bored than proceeded to put skyrim in my ps3 and play it for the next 4n half hours...

I loved gta5 and im soooo gonna do the whole thing again now I no what to do BUT thats aftr I play a bit more TES.

I must say though its hard to get back into the good guy (um girl) RP frame of mind!

Anyone else loving gta5 but still got skyrim nagging at the back of your mind?
No GTA 5 is one of the best games I personally have ever played I say it beats skyrim anyday.Don"t get me wrong I have had a lot of fun with skyrim but this game tops it.Just my opinion.

Duffmage

I enjoyed the story and playing through the missions. The game seemed a lot easier than previous GTAs. It's a good game but I do have one major gripe. They create that massive world to explore but there's virtually nothing in it. Exploring Los Santos and Blaine county was an empty and soulless experience that kind of took the gloss off the game for me.

Bexy

I was late in getting this, but having played all the GTA series, GTA V is by far the best one, personally followed by Vice City for me (weird obsession with the 80's). Trevor is probably one of the best in game characters i have ever seen.
Not a fan of the online much though....i expect to be shot down in flames any second for that.... :p

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
I was late in getting this, but having played all the GTA series, GTA V is by far the best one, personally followed by Vice City for me (weird obsession with the 80's). Trevor is probably one of the best in game characters i have ever seen.
Not a fan of the online much though....i expect to be shot down in flames any second for that.... :p

Put a sticky bomb in a non personal vehicle and blow it up as soon as some lvl >50 jerk crashes against you. Makes me happy enough to see their 1337 pride turned to ashes...

Bexy

Put a sticky bomb in a non personal vehicle and blow it up as soon as some lvl >50 jerk crashes against you. Makes me happy enough to see their 1337 pride turned to ashes...

Sounds like a plan haha!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts