• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So, I recently discovered this cool new mod called growing up in skyrim, you can find it on the nexus, not going to post a link since I'm mobile. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else used it and if so, could they tell me their experiences with it? I've been having some difficulties with it and I'm not sure if it's a bug or simply user error. Mainly the issue is that when I make a Nord child and go to Rorikstead I can find the house just fine, but I can't interact with anyone inside really. I dunno. BTW I really like playing child characters simply for the novelty, but it's kinda annoying that the NPCs still react to me as though I were an adult. Is there any mod to fix that?
Posted using TapaTalk on my Windows 10 Phone.

hershangames

I also use it, and it's really cool. The house thing is probably a bug, it never happened to me. And I don't there's a mod to fix that, although you could mod some kind of behavior into NPCs.

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

I just realized that I wasn't getting the stop aging power either, so I must have messed up somewhere. I'll try removing all mods except the ones necessary to run this, and see if that does anything.
Posted from my Nokia Lumia running Windows 10 via TapaTalk.

Okay, that didn't really help any... What are you supposed to be able to do with your family? I thought there were interactions and what not...
Posted from my Nokia Lumia running Windows 10 via TapaTalk.

hershangames

Well basically, you speak to them. I think you can also get one as follower but I'm not sure, I didn't try. My character is more of a loner.

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts