• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So Mjoll would not give me the quest for Grimsever even after multiple times. I then cleared Mzinscheft what a monster big dungeon! And guess what? The grimsever was not there! Ugh! Buggy buggy software.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Yeah. She hasn't done it for me in ages. Oddly the option to have her as a follower appears though.

To me, honestly, it's fine, since I'm going through the ruin anyway on the way to Blackreach, and everything else is there.

I always give her a better weapon anyway. Usually a large war hammer that I strap Aerin to so that he serves some function in my life other than a lap dog that always gets in the way.

Which sucks balls as I wanted to marry this lady. Oh hell, guess will need to see who else is good potential. I don't want Camilla as she is lame. The sad thing is the special quest weapons are lame and weak compared to my OP custom gear. I rather use that and one hit smelly Falmers and Dwarven bad guys. Even stinky Chaurus are a cakewalk now for my badass thief killer toon. I may just go for the Dragon Priest quests at this point and see if I can one hit kill them. The Dragon Priest masks and staff are best quest gear anyways besides the Black Star gem. My first toon got the quest for Grimsever but it may be that I was too far along on this character in the TG quests to trigger Mjoll quest?

Daelon DuLac

Which sucks balls as I wanted to marry this lady. Oh hell, guess will need to see who else is good potential. I don't want Camilla as she is lame. The sad thing is the special quest weapons are lame and weak compared to my OP custom gear. I rather use that and one hit smelly Falmers and Dwarven bad guys. Even stinky Chaurus are a cakewalk now for my badass thief killer toon. I may just go for the Dragon Priest quests at this point and see if I can one hit kill them. The Dragon Priest masks and staff are best quest gear anyways besides the Black Star gem. My first toon got the quest for Grimsever but it may be that I was too far along on this character in the TG quests to trigger Mjoll quest?
Well... there's the Drug Dealing Ysolda, any of your female housecarls (Lydia, Jordis, etc.), the hot chick in Shor's Stone, Aela, of course. There are so many! Mjoll is far too butch for my taste and I can guarantee that she wouldn't much approve of your lifestyle.

You need a stone cold killer like Muiri or Jenessa.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Marriage

Hell yeah Ysolda is so trashy looking too! Hmm thinking either Ysolda or Aela but would need to do the Companion quests and don't want to become a werewolf, well maybe? Would make killing easier to avoid bounties as well.

Daelon DuLac

Hell yeah Ysolda is so trashy looking too! Hmm thinking either Ysolda or Aela but would need to do the Companion quests and don't want to become a werewolf, well maybe? Would make killing easier to avoid bounties as well.
I love Ysolda myself and you really don't have to stay a werewolf if you don't want to.

Cool well thinking after TG quest may do Companion to get Aela as wife. Or may do dragon priest hunt and marry Ysolda. I already have Cicero as follower so not sure if you can have two followers if married or not?

Daelon DuLac

Cool well thinking after TG quest may do Companion to get Aela as wife. Or may do dragon priest hunt and marry Ysolda. I already have Cicero as follower so not sure if you can have two followers if married or not?
Since Ysolda can't act as a follower, that is kind of moot, but, no, you cannot have two "human" followers at the same time w/out a mod, although you can have an animal and a "human" at the same time.

I see. I did spot a glitch that if timed right should let you have Cicero and a DB initiate follower for 2 followers at one time. But need to test it out. Anyways, Cicero has not died yet and is pretty good once you upgrade his weapons in a fight. He handled Draugr Deathlords, Falmer and Dwarven baddies pretty well. Can monsters kill Cicero?

Daelon DuLac

I see. I did spot a glitch that if timed right should let you have Cicero and a DB initiate follower for 2 followers at one time. But need to test it out. Anyways, Cicero has not died yet and is pretty good once you upgrade his weapons in a fight. He handled Draugr Deathlords, Falmer and Dwarven baddies pretty well. Can monsters kill Cicero?
I believe that only you can kill him, but I could be wrong. As I always upgrade his armor and weapons so much, I've never really noticed. I suppose that a monster could kill him if his health is low enough that he takes to knee and they hit him again due to something you did (like caused a dragon priest to throw a fireball and he gets caught in the crossfire). Pretty much like any other follower.

Thats good to know. I gave him a bunch of potions. I like Shadowmere as well. Shadowmere actually killed some sabre cats and beers recently.

Daelon DuLac

Thats good to know. I gave him a bunch of potions. I like Shadowmere as well. Shadowmere actually killed some sabre cats and beers recently.
Shadowmere is, by far, my favorite horse in the game.

As you know, I mod a great deal, and one of my favorite mods is one called Dova the Horse who is basically an unkillable version of Shadowmere and he/she really kicks a**!

Nice! Yeah I love Shadowmere he looks cool and is badass horse. Getting him made the whole long DB quest worthwhile. That and Cicero are better than the other factions in my view.
Although, I do wanna smack Cicero at times for making stupid comments while sneaking in dungeons and getting in my way. The best part is to summon your Dark Sidious spectral assassin guy and watch the hilarious commentary between the two assassins. I only wish that the spectral assassin was stronger than Dremora summons.

Daelon DuLac

I married Aela in my first incarnation. She still kept calling me "brother," which I found immensely tiresome...
There is only one reason to marry Aela and it has nothing to do with her personality. Side-b***. That's about it.

I gave Cicero a buffed weapon that does 150 damage and my old buffed bow with 350 base damage so he is actually useful now!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts