• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ronnyhenri

What? Oh. Goodby
Is it possible to get a greybeards outfit in Skyrim?

Greybeard.jpg

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
It's so unfair I want the Psijic robes.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
I feel your pain I'm on Xbox.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Yeah Psijic robes are awesome. I'm not too hot about the Greybeard one thought. BETHESDA WHY YOU ALWAYS DISAPPOINT US!!!

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
on PC you can download a mod that gives you a 100% replica Greybeard robe, on consoles i dont think so, ive never killed a greybeard so idk if they even drop a robe when you kill them

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
on PC you can download a mod that gives you a 100% replica Greybeard robe, on consoles i dont think so, ive never killed a greybeard so idk if they even drop a robe when you kill them
The Greybeards are essential. And I don't think they can die. Arngeir is the most powerful NPC in the game at level 150

osheao

Because they love PC? :eek:

i grew up with pc's and i think the answer is profit. i'm no developer, but, i think the label of "inability due to technology" is a lie.

there are many "mod-like" functions that could and should be staples and prerequisites to all TES and rpg and video games.

money wins.

as well, some of the basic mods that the community has made to morrowind, oblivion, fallout3, newvegas and skyrim, should be available to the console owners, right?

there should be contracts in place, currently, right?

does sleep, eat and auto-regen really need to be a pc-only mechanic? f no.

Xivia4

They're not wearable though.
Well yes and no. If you console command them into your inventory and equip them like that then they are invisible. However, if you place them on your character via the console equip command then they will have the outfit on; however, people still acted like my girl was naked.

Aquillus

You should totally be awarded them for learning every word to every shout... That's just my opinion though.

osheao

an ez, yet, hard to get achievement.

and, why the pluck isn't finishing the main quest on master-only an achievement?

oh, yea, the pussies.

i mean, accessibility. um, i mean, stupidity. um, i mean, casuals.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
and, why the pluck isn't finishing the main quest on master-only an achievement?

Because you could play on apprentice level the whole game and switch to master right before finishing the main quest to get it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts