• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Torok

Did anyone feel just awful for the Grey Prince? I mean, I have never felt this bad for an Orc before... I even tried to leave the arena before I killed him. I don't think I deserve the title of grand champion. Does anyone else feel the same?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Yeah honestly that is why I often would avoid that quest so I could fight him without him being angsty and obsessed with dying. Definitely he had something of a raw deal.

Torok

I did that quest cause I thought he deserved to know and I wanted to be nice. But, he didn't deserve to die. He didn't even fight.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
If you wait long enough or just kinda tap him a few times he decides to fight. But IDK it was definitely the hardest kill for me personally in that game.

Torok

I think my character went through a small state of depression after that. Had to leave the city and wander around the woods to clear his mind (Was actually looking for the shrine of Julianus. I swear the map the prophet gives us is slightly off. So had to make another excuse as to why my character wanders through the woods until night since he is a native to Cyrodiil and knows where he's going.)

Same here. I didn't feel like I earned it. I got to the title in less than a day. He spent his whole life doing earning it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I like the armor you get for defeating him, but after I completed the mission for him I felt so bad for him and I felt even worse that he basically was trying to commit suicide by standing there motionless in the arena. I felt so bad for killing him... I definitely tried to get out of the arena and tried to stay away. Most of the time now, I don't kill him; I play all the way up until I'm champion, and then stop, so he can stay alive. I also try to avoid doing that mission because I can't bear to see him sad.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts