Greetings From Black Marsh!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
welcome to the forum! we are EXPLODING with people now. haha

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Heya Cyberote, welcome to this board :]

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
Thank you everybody. I can feel that this place is more understanding and respectful than the damn Nexus forums. I got banned there for asking about a picture. Apparently the picture was a spoiler. So I made an alternate account and got banned again for having an alternate account! The mods are banning people left and right over there. It's freakin rediculous.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
that really sucks. I mean, I guess you were supposed to read the forum rules but banning you without any warning is pretty harsh. I suppose when the forum gets too big, you can't tell genuine people from dishonest trolls just from the sheer size of the group. I'm glad you found here :] Did you find this forum through google search? It's been spreading pretty quickly for past few days.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
No, don’t be to easy on them. Some boards with old mods just happen to consist of a lot of assholes with too much power. It’s just that after a while they start to see anyone who annoys them as dispensable ...

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
No, don’t be to easy on them. Some boards with old mods just happen to consist of a lot of assholes with too much power. It’s just that after a while they start to see anyone who annoys them as dispensable ...

I agree, complain to someone who's on higher position at the ladder. From what you've said they sound quite trigger happy with bans. Although I can't say whether nexus forum is good or bad, because I haven't written there anything.

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
The Nexus was a pretty good forum until the werewolf rumors started popping up lately. Then pretty much anyone who said anything about werewolves or the leaked intro got banned. Damn keyboard commando mods. So yes, I hit up Google in search of a new Skyrim forum to vacate and found this one. It looked pretty cool so I decided to join :D

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
The Nexus was a pretty good forum until the werewolf rumors started popping up lately. Then pretty much anyone who said anything about werewolves or the leaked intro got banned. Damn keyboard commando mods. So yes, I hit up Google in search of a new Skyrim forum to vacate and found this one. It looked pretty cool so I decided to join :D

We're only about more than two weeks old but we seem to be going pretty well. Glad you found the forum with Google. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts