• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Enel

Thane of your Mum
What ingredients should I grow in the green house and garden to get a lot of alchemy exp and some nice coin as well, I already have the fish hatchery which gets me a lot of coin and exp but I would also like to make use of my new green house, any help is appreciated

Whisper34

One of my best leveling potions is the combination of Blue Mountain Flower, Glowing Mushrooms, and Nightshade. This will produce a potion with three different effects, Damage Magicka Regen which is both valuable and great for exp, Fortify Health and Fortify Destruction come along with it to produce extra value and exp. As a potion combination its pretty useless for game play, but great for leveling and making coin.

Whisper34

Blue Mountain Flower, Blisterwort, and Blue Butterfly wing is an even more potent concoction producing four different effects, but unfortunately you can't plant Blue Butterfly Wing. You can however walk outside almost anywhere and catch them.

Whisper34

Canis Root and Imp Stool combine up for a paralysis potion add in some deathbell for another effect. All can be grown.

Nirnroot is hard to find so should be grown and can be used in an invisibility potion.

Deathbell and Trama Root make a slow potion which is also valuable and exp.

Those are just some suggestions.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts