• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Klotar

I continue to click okay, it has the picture I want to change to but when I click okay it does nothing. I don't see any gravatar update.... and the picture ( I made sure ) is 200 x 200

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Ok. I see some sort of object with three red wheels. Is that not the intended avatar photo?

Klotar

Yes. I will put in the image I want below.

imgres

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
When you put in the gravatar on their site, are you using the url to this picture? Or do you have it downloaded on your computer and then uploaded to Gravatar?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Ok, let's try it as an upload since that URL is a search result.

Right click on this image, then choose "save as". you should be given the opportunity to choose where on your hard drive to put the image. If not, it typically defaults to your Downloads folder.

cirroc512bcover.jpg

Now on Gravatar, go to the same place you were putting the URL. But there's an option to 'upload a photo' instead. Click that. Then use their uploader to put this image there. You'll have to tell it where the image resides on your hard drive.

Once you're all situated there, come back here and try to use the Gravatar again. Make sure you hit the 'test' button beside your email address in our Gravatar window.

Let's see where that gets us.

Klotar

I did EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING you did. I added it to a new folder. I went to gravatar. I selected upload an image. I went to that folder and clicked the file and then clicked open. It put it onto the Gravatar. I go here and the picture is where I want it but, when I click test it changes the picture by my email ( The picture that I wanted, that is the one by my email ) it changes it back to the photo with the three red wheels.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts