• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ClutchKick

Hey I'm just wondering if anyone can throw in or teach me how to make a dialogue mod that lets you rob travelers? If you see any of those farmers, hunters, or anyone on the road so you can talk to them and have the option to mug them. If they're women or farmers they'll most likely give you the money, sometimes they won't have money, and other times, like if it is a hunter they will try to run or kill you? Also would be nice if you could teach me how to add more travelers to the roads.

This is just an Idea but if an experienced modder would like to help me or make it themselves, add a bandit faction? not like the one that is already in the game because in my opinion bandits would have clans but would still kill each other because other bandits are just competition, that way you could still fight the bandits you see. I digress, but a Bandit faction with a questline like the thieves guild so you can stay as a raider or become the bandit chief, whatever you want, and also recurring raids, mostly on travelers, sometimes on caravans, and rarely on villages like Rorikstead or something similar. Thanks

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts