Good Lord, what a bunch of whiny...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Oye!

Had to come back to my favorite forum, even if I'm not playing Skyrim right at the moment (looking forward to remaster!).

Currently playing Fallout 4 and, you know me, trying to be helpful and a little funny on the forums dedicated to it, but, GOOD LORD!

What a bunch of whiny, entitled jerks! There is no discussion. There is no discussion of philosophy or strategy or even game play.

It's all about complaining and whining and slamming Bethesda and whatever platform you're playing on.

I miss you guys. Adults and adult-like folks discussing a game we love.

Sheesh.

Thanks for being here. Sorry. I had to vent.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Have you noticed on other forums, (not necessarily game related), that people don't like answering questions? Any question. They'll instead respond with something similar to: "I know the answer. It's called Google."

Definition of Forum: An assembly or meeting place for the discussion of questions or topics of interest. It seems that people these days join forums in order to aggressively promote avoidance of such discussions.

Pete

Maybe it's time to start some new interesting posts. I'm currently taking a break from Skyrim so that it will feel fresh again

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Maybe it's time to start some new interesting posts. I'm currently taking a break from Skyrim so that it will feel fresh again
Considering how old the original post is here, you may have a point. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts