1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Good house mods?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Mods' started by Thallik the Orc, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Thallik the Orc Blacksmith

Message Count:
    Can anyone here recommend me any good house mods for Skyrim? Nexus and Steam are filled with them and I just don't know which ones to use. If you guys could recommend me some mods with maybe some pics I'd be very grateful!
  2. Josh^ New Member

Message Count:
    Improved Breezhome is amazing I think.
  3. hyp3rstrike New Member

Message Count:
    Hi Thallik,

I think you should check out Breezehome Basement Utilities and More. This mod was released earlier this week by a modder called Guabuellaitor.

The mod is exceptionally well done and the modder has taken the constructive criticism well to better improve the mod from it's previous version.

It's definitely worth a look!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Grelod The Kind Active Member

Message Count:
    • Agree Agree x 1