• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Hey there! I posted a few times before I saw the Introduction section, and now here I am! Been playing since Morrowind. Morrowind was absolutely amazing. It was basically the only thing a friend and I played at the end of the Xbox's lifespan, and went on to get the PC versions and create a little bit of our own content! Then Oblivion was basically the reason I bought the Xbox 360, and was amazingly worth it. Eventually got the PC version of that as well (I'm a full on gamer; love consoles and PCs =) although I never got around to making any Oblivion content; however I believe my friend eventually made his "wizard island." Was an island with a forest maze that led to his tower in the center, which was full of traps... was pretty awesome.

Anyway, glad to have found these forums! Tired of waiting for Diablo III, and now that Skyrim is so close, I don't have to ignore it anymore! (I hate dwelling on my most anticipated games, so I actually force myself to ignore the ones whose release dates are far out... haha.)

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
welcome to the forum!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Welcome aboard, Deadhand :>

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts