Xbox One Golldir not at Hillgrund's Tomb upon first arrival

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bane of Balance

Hey guys, just made an account here because I have no idea what to do. For some reason when I went to Hillgrund's tomb (A location that I have not visited on this playthrough before today) I found that there was no one there and the Tomb door is locked. I am playing on a modded save and well I'm not sure whichever mods would be making this happen aside from maybe Immersive Citizens or the Ivarstead expansion mod (which adds a house for Golldir). If posting my full load order would help further let me know. But if anyone has any ideas like maybe the Quest Debugger mod? I don't know.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Bane

Bane of Balance

Hey guys, just made an account here because I have no idea what to do. For some reason when I went to Hillgrund's tomb (A location that I have not visited on this playthrough before today) I found that there was no one there and the Tomb door is locked. I am playing on a modded save and well I'm not sure whichever mods would be making this happen aside from maybe Immersive Citizens or the Ivarstead expansion mod (which adds a house for Golldir). If posting my full load order would help further let me know. But if anyone has any ideas like maybe the Quest Debugger mod? I don't know.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Bane

Should also have mentioned that I reloaded saves, disabled the Ivarstead mod, and well a few days prior had already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, so I guess I'm just looking for a little advice on this, looked around on the net and well I haven't seen anyone having a problem with him not being there at all, just problems with him just dying or disappearing after the quest. Again any assistance would be appreciated!

-Bane

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts