• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
Okay This is one of my most favourite quests.
I love how I can get the picklock in the front door of the mansion and get in.
so I destroyed the 3 beehives even though there are like 5 beehives or 6.
But how did you guys go with this quest did you find any secret stash of gold or coins?
everytime I do this quest I always have a good sneak rating and lockpicking skill.
But I love a quest where you can use sneak and stash gold and steal it.

I successfully got through the front door using an invisibility potion.
I swam around the base to get to the beehives and I never got detected.
I feel like sam fisher in this quest because I always do this quest at night.
But how did you go?
did you get detected?
did you find any secret stash as I asked before?
any secrets of this quest I must know about? or we must know about?

cheers!! such a great quest :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I too enjoy it, although I always kill all the mercenaries (without being seen, of course) both inside and out and I too sneak in through the door (usually the side by the sewer entrance where I snuck on to the island.

Rarely do I harm Aringoth (I usually pick his pocket and leave him with a calm or pacify spell on him).

While I do clean the place out and take the Bee Statue, I don't really remember any really good loot there. Aringoth has a chest and there are a couple of other chests about (including one in the sewer - that's where my psychotic Argonian serial killer lives btw), but, there is pretty good loot about and the mercenaries usually have some gold, gems, potions and miscellaneous on them.

Good that you didn't burn all the hives. The Guild (and Maven!) wouldn't have liked that at all.

Reactions: Sah

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
I see u 2 talking about how u take them mercenaries off like assassins? Me? I prefer stucking my axe in their foreheads or melting their faces off.
As for the loot, i loot every1 and pick some chests, never paid much attention to it anyway.
And hives.... fuk it, i burn them all. Goldendlow estate is no longer with guild after that quest so it looses its meaning to Maven anyway. Plus, i couldnt give less pl*pss if maven likes me or not. Im either a DB leader or its Slayer before i start TG, so she basicly has no means to threaten me with. Im the dragonborn, i hold all the power, and maven is just a girl with an oversized ego.

Daelon DuLac

I see u 2 talking about how u take them mercenaries off like assassins? Me? I prefer stucking my axe in their foreheads or melting their faces off.
As for the loot, i loot every1 and pick some chests, never paid much attention to it anyway.
And hives.... fuk it, i burn them all. Goldendlow estate is no longer with guild after that quest so it looses its meaning to Maven anyway. Plus, i couldnt give less pl*pss if maven likes me or not. Im either a DB leader or its Slayer before i start TG, so she basicly has no means to threaten me with. Im the dragonborn, i hold all the power, and maven is just a girl with an oversized ego.
I'm in love with all the Blackbriars so I would never do anything to offend.

I'm not a violent person. Quick, quiet, efficient and with as little danger to me as possible.[emoji12]

Sah

Papoy

I'm not a violent person. Quick, quiet, efficient and with as little danger to me as possible.[emoji12]
I didnt say anything about the Blackbriars, I just hate Maven herself. She is the reason why most of ppl in riften are broke and Riften has more beggars than any other Hold capital.
She is kind of woman that thinks that "money is power" even though she lives in world where "may you die with a sword in your hands" is considered a compliment. How stupid can one be??

P.S. I too have quiet assassins but i prefer a strightfoward action.

Papoy

Me: *Clicks "Serve your time in jail" button*

Daelon DuLac

I didnt say anything about the Blackbriars, I just hate Maven herself. She is the reason why most of ppl in riften are broke and Riften has more beggars than any other Hold capital.
She is kind of woman that thinks that "money is power" even though she lives in world where "may you die with a sword in your hands" is considered a compliment. How stupid can one be??

She's like a mother to me. No, seriously, she's just like my own mother. Even looks like her! It's scary. :)

Papoy

She's like a mother to me. No, seriously, she's just like my own mother. Even looks like her! It's scary. :)
Lmao, now thats an awkward experience.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I just walk in, take what I want and walk out. Anyone that tries to question who I am or why I'm there, get a green spell to the face and are quite content with the response.

Papoy

I just walk in, take what I want and walk out. Anyone that tries to question who I am or why I'm there, get a green spell to the face and are quite content with the response.
Oh, you, you must have been in real hurry. Am i right?

Papoy

jonathan90

well known member
golden glow estate is one of my most favourite quests in the game.
stealth that out,stash the gold and make your escape. undetected!!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I see I should've clicked on this thread sooner. Some real gems in here, indeed. :beermug:

Fairly typical, my experiences with Golden Glow Estate. Although I'll admit to being murdered when I attempted to play a pure thief on legendary, this being a very early quest for that character. Understand: I'm not one to play thieves; it took some doing but I pulled through. That character is now Guild Master of course. :beermug:

jonathan90

well known member
I prefer Assassin theif/warrior using both options of light and heavy armour.
It's a good choice if your playing a nord for that type of character.
Because with nords with warrior type all things are possible.
I might even use my nord for this particular mission might help me alot.

But wood elves are considered the origin of assassin/theives.
And a good sneak rating as well.

Papoy

I just summon two wrathmen to join my crew, then we go to town on those fools.
Stab first, ask questions later.:cool:
Such is the definition of Grim Reaper!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts