• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

I'll be doggone s if I cannot remember the quest/job that nets you a boatload of gold. You spend a bit of time collecting various piles of it and jewels.

Anyone remember? My old mind is working overtime to figure it out, lol. ;-)

i think you may be talking about the last part of the Deathbrand quest line on Solsthiem. once you find the enterance mentioned in the note, you enter an area that has many piles of gold and other items. hope this helps.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Gold in Skyrim is by thousands. That place in the island of Solstheim that you are talking about, give you some amount of gold but there are 3 places in Skyrim that will full your pocket so easily rather that worrying about picking those pieces of gold in that place. Back in Skyrim, do the Rahgot quest ( Rahgot mask in Foreholst ) : this dungeon is full of enemies using ebony weapon and armors. Matter of fact, I had to do half, get out and sale what I got and then come back again and finish the other half because I was unable to carry with me more than 500 pounds at the same time. Just on this quest, you will collect between 20 - 25 K; then the second place that you can go every 1 - 2 weeks to collect weapons is the Mehrune Dagon Shrine : going there will allow you to collect 4 daedric hearts and very good weapons from those 4 dremora that will attack you on sight. Anytime you go there, you will end up collecting between 4 - 8 K; the third place is located in Dawnstar : there is a secret and invisible chest in this city located by the Smelter. Looting it every 2 weeks will allow you to have filled Grand Sould Gems, enchanted weapons and armors, enchanted potions, etc and by collecting them, you will end up with around 8 K or probable more.
Assuming that your speechcraft is up to Investor, the Riverwood trader will have 10K available to buy your stuff. So this is where you need to go to sale your stuff.
There are not better ways to make fast and easy money than those places and the Mehrune Dagon and the invisible chest in Dawnstar are repeatable as many time you want. Nothing give you more money than collecting enchanted items or Ebony / Daedric weapon and armors and sale them off. Right now I have played 153 hours and I have more than 400 K in my pocket and I do have all the houses available in the game.

JClarke1953

Yeh, I know about what you listed. Gotta boat load of ebony and gold ingots, a lot of Deadra hearts and decent stuff to DE, sell or put on one of my racks in Sol. You can also loot Vampire victims, get their house key and loot the house, repeatedly.

And like you said, clear a dungeon, then begin collecting, sell, rinse and repeat!

Hmmm, I've no idea how many hour's I have invested in playing. Guess I ought a check and see.

Clau

The Fateless One
I love the Deatbrand quests from its treasure hunt to discovering the motherload and the swashbuckling fight.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts