God Weapons and Armor Guide For Dummies

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Get Sm0ked

Alea Iacta Est
To Create A God Set
Note: This guide is based on my own experiences, this guide was not influenced by anyone other than myself.I am aware of guides similar to this but this is my own account of how I equipped my Character in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
*This process can be repeated again and again to make your equipment more potent. This can also be done in the dawn guard expansion.*
Requirements: 1. At least 90 smithing and deadric smithing.
2. 100 alchemy with 5 points in alchemist and 1 in benefactor.
3. 100 Enchanting, 5 points in enchanter and 1 in extra effect (recommended.)
4. a full Deadric set of non-enchanted armor and your choice of weapons (Preferably not a bow.)
5. 2 non-enchanted rings and amulets of your choice.
6. At least 12 grand souls gems.
7. Ingredients for an enchanting potion (Spriggan Sap, Snowberries, Hargraven claw, Blue Butterfly wing.) 2 potions are needed
8. Ingredients for a smithing potion (Spriggan Sap, Blisterwort, Sabre tooth, Glowing Mushroom.) I recommend 2 potions.
9. gloves and a hat suitable for an alchemy set.
Of course you will also have access to an enchanting and alchemy table and a forge. (I recommend the dungeon cheat for PC users and a house for console users, preferably Hjerim.)
*This is a tiresome guide and it is easy for you to make mistakes, especially if you just shat your pants or do not meet the requirements. This guide does not have to be read and attempted all in one go.*
Method:
1. Create an enchanting potion at an alchemy table, it's effects should be around 16% or 17%.
2. Now go to your enchanting table and drink your potion, it only lasts 30 seconds so quickly enchant (using grand soul gems) one of your rings and amulets, your gloves and hat into alchemy bonus. They should alchemy 100% better (25% each.)
3. Now go back to your alchemy table with your alchemy amulet, ring, hat and gloves equipped and brew a both your smithing potions and another enchanting potion (it's effect should now be 29% or more.)
4. Next head to a work bench, drink your smithing potion and improve your Deadric armor, next drink your second smithing potion and head over to your grindstone and sharpen your weapon(s). They should now deal 600+ damage (I dual wield D swords which together deal 943 damage) and your armor rating should be 750+.
5. Now travel BACK to your enchanting table and drink your second enchanting potion LIKE A BAWS. Quickly enchant your armor, weapons and jewelry to your weapon skill and another skill of your choice (If you have taken extra effect.)
*What ever your weapon, enchant it to absorb health this will make you Completely invincible. DO NOT enchant it to magic damage (Fire, Frost or shock) this will quickly run out and is pointless because you will be able to kill almost anything in Skyrim with ONE BLOW :O (no matter the difficulty).*
Conclusion:
If you performed all these steps correctly, congratulations you have the most powerful equipment in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
I hope you enjoyed it and being it my first guide on this site I am completely open to ratings, comments and criticism and I thank you for taking your time to view my guide.
This is my friend attempting a similar guide, Enjoy!
I enjoy this community and I hope it will stay like this is in the future,
Get Sm0ked

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Good, guide for a exploit... not my thing but I did replicate his results on my test character.

Shew

Its what they call using the game mechanics to overpower, or bend the rules, to god like status anything in a game. Thats a exploit a cheat would be like using a cheat code.

Get Sm0ked

Alea Iacta Est
o
Its what they call using the game mechanics to overpower, or bend the rules, to god like status anything in a game. Thats a exploit a cheat would be like using a cheat code.

oh. but in fairness getting to 100 alch smith and enchanting takes a lot of time gold perseverance. its only right to b rewarded but in my opion its the knowing how to reward yourself , i see were u r coming from but u must my side 2?

Shew

It was not a assignation just a statement. I do see your side just not into breaking my game. It gets pretty boring one shoting everything.

Shew

I, god I apologize you are taking my words as they were not intended. Its a good guide. I will leave out my preferences in the future.

Deego

The Legend of Skyrim
Very good, solid and straightforward guide I don't have 100 alchemy yet (it's on 30... lol) never thought to level it up but now im gonna try get 100 b4 dawn guard comes out!

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
greatly detailed, all the other guides on this topic that I have seen say get up smithing and take a potion

This seems like it could be done without having a high level on any of them, it would just take a lot longer. Also, wouldn't it be easier to do this if you used the slow time shout right when you drink the potions? Because then it would take longer for them to wear off.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Every guide like this seems like it recommends using Heavy Armor. Wouldn't this work on the Light Armor side of smithing as well?

Joker

Light armor is better in every way if you reach the cap unless you actually fall off of stuff all the time.

I did not know that. Can you elaborate why it is better, other than the carry weight & stamina depletion due to the extra weight?

Nighthiker77

The protection caps are the same, it weighs less, uses less stamina, has a stamina regen perk, avoid damage perk, and it's light enough to carry a few extra sets if you like.

Heavy has that stagger reduction , reflect damage (that you still take) and fall protection, none of which do me any good.

Heavy is only better if you are going to tank without smithing or power attacks, which really doesn't make any sense.

Joker

The protection caps are the same, it weighs less, uses less stamina, has a stamina regen perk, avoid damage perk, and it's light enough to carry a few extra sets if you like.

Heavy has that stagger reduction , reflect damage (that you still take) and fall protection, none of which do me any good.

Heavy is only better if you are going to tank without smithing or power attacks, which really doesn't make any sense.

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts