Glover mallory thieves guild quest glitch?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

hi im guild master of the thieves guild. done all the special jobs, got the armor, and am a nightingale but when i go to solsteim the actions that prompt glover to retrieve his bonemeal scheme dousnt pop up thus not allowing me to do it and get the blackguard armor. i noticed also i tried going back to the guild hq to see if anything was wrong and noticed his brother has the same turn in dialogues for every special mission and i still get money, i turned them in again, returned. still no dialogue for the quest. yet on my other assassin i get the "i see the shadowmark on your door" dialogue and get the quest, if anyone could please help me id greatly aperciate it.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
have you retrieved his axe yet?

Verac

yeah, tried that to. also on my other assassin that got the quest, i didnt even retrieve the axe and he still gave it.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
hmm, wierd. I first need to find the bow, and a bonemold recipe.. at least as I remember.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts