Xbox 360 Glitchy (I say Xbox as I have no other references)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you feel they should have waited and bug-checked the Dragonborn DLC?

• Total voters

Cole2999

No specifics, just stating my thoughts that the Dragonborn DLC is extremely buggy, and incomplete. I have found no less tan 10 save-breaking glitches. From faulty landscapes (the countless holes...), to bad characters, it is incomplete. But what I find the worst about it is the accessibility of it to NPC followers (I'll refer to this as Mercurio, for personal convenience). Mercurio is constantly getting stuck in invisible walls, pock-marked floors, and other various places. He also tends to find the worst method of pathfinding to me. I was standing 20 feet from him, waiting (as usual, due to the buggy DLC), and watched him literally walk 5 full zig-zags to get to me. On a completely flat ground. IMO, Bethesda released Dragonborn, and, feeling that the bugs weren't bad enough to take a month to fix, released it. Thoughts?

Side note:
This is only a genereic listing of the bugs I've found in Dragonborn. Feel free to add your complaints.

KattSand

Premium Member
Had a lot of bugs and glitches when I played on xbox. One weird bug that kept happening was that the game sometimes saved over all 3 of my auto saves at the same time, so I ended up stuck in a dungeon with no way of reloading to a previous auto save since they all where saved from that same spot. Another thing with the auto saves was that sometimes when I reloaded to one of them, I ended up in the middle of the sea somewhere, or just floating high up in the air, and those where definitely not the places I was supposed to load at :D

MrDSL

I'm on a 360 and dragonborn is actually the least buggy for me..

I have all kinds of jacked up quests that I'll never finish from the original game..none from the dragonborn dlc yet.

Gowsh

Old Fart
I'm still p-o'ed that I couldn't take the 2 sabers from Whatsisname the Pirate and mount them on the shield plaque above the bed in the Solstheim house. Damned things just fell on the floor. :sadface:

That and falling through the world a lot.

And some other stuff. o_O

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
No glitches (that deter me from the game). I own both X-Box version and PC version. As far as any of the DLC's go, my X-Box version(s) are way less glitched than my PC version(s). I tend to play the X-Box more simply because of the ease of use and the ability to sit back and recline and enjoy it. My PC version(s) is simply for my mod making hobbies.

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
I haven't had any problems, besides typical things like lag, and I'm on the PS3.

In fact, all 3 add ons run well, with very minimal glitches. I'm kinda surprised :p

JClarke1953

No specifics, just stating my thoughts that the Dragonborn DLC is extremely buggy, and incomplete. I have found no less tan 10 save-breaking glitches. From faulty landscapes (the countless holes...), to bad characters, it is incomplete. But what I find the worst about it is the accessibility of it to NPC followers (I'll refer to this as Mercurio, for personal convenience). Mercurio is constantly getting stuck in invisible walls, pock-marked floors, and other various places. He also tends to find the worst method of pathfinding to me. I was standing 20 feet from him, waiting (as usual, due to the buggy DLC), and watched him literally walk 5 full zig-zags to get to me. On a completely flat ground. IMO, Bethesda released Dragonborn, and, feeling that the bugs weren't bad enough to take a month to fix, released it. Thoughts?

Side note:
This is only a genereic listing of the bugs I've found in Dragonborn. Feel free to add your complaints.

The entire game should have been gone over. Skyrim was literally shoved out the door, and I've never seen so many bug's and glitches in a game. That and a serious lack of patches to do any possible fixes on anything. Many problems I encountered on my XBox last year are still there, even after repeated email's and phone call's. it's like, "Hey, tough s__t! We have your money, so deal with it."

Same with DLC and Hearthfire. I love playing Skyrim, and after a year of playing, 4-char's, I've given up on Bethesda doing anything, and just try to avoid area's/quest's that I know are crud. And, in the future, if Bethesda is the one making the game (unlike Dishonored, it may have Bethesda's name on it, but they did not make it), I will not be buying it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts