• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Figment

Have you ever stacked paintbrushes to get on the roofs of the imperial city's districts? Or cloned 80 soul gems with scrolls? You can post glitches that you have discovered and how to perform them here.

Paint brushes have no gravity. They just float when you drop them, so you can use them to get to areas you normaly can't get to, like inside the arcane university by jumping over the wall, or on top of a building.

Or you can use scrolls to duplicate items. You MUST have more than 1 scroll. For example, I have 20 scrolls, and 1 soul gem. I go to the scrolls section, click A (XBOX 360) or X (PS3) 2 times. WITHOUT exiting your inventory go to the desired item you wish to duplicate, and DROP it. The number of items that you duplicate depend on how many scrolls you have.

bosmernagini

I ADORED the arrow duplicates glitch. I don't remember how it worked but I used it to get a load of potions to sell to get rich. My boyfriend and I also loved to use it to spam watermelons or cabbages in the cities (hilarious) until it got to the point where the game would crash.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts