• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
Yep. As a level three and coming upon two giants I was annoyed with how hard it rruly was. Then Decided since there was a river close, I would try hopping in after attacking him while he was chasing me.

Sooooo worked. He stopped at the water line. When turned around depending how deep the water was I pulled out ky now and was able to strike him twice before he turned and ran at me.

Got a giant problem? Find water close hy and lure him to it. Also take advantage of your sneak mode. When done correctly it gives 2x the damage.

Patience is the key!!!!!

Flamingtaco

Yep. As a level three and coming upon two giants I was annoyed with how hard it rruly was. Then Decided since there was a river close, I would try hopping in after attacking him while he was chasing me.

Sooooo worked. He stopped at the water line. When turned around depending how deep the water was I pulled out ky now and was able to strike him twice before he turned and ran at me.

Got a giant problem? Find water close hy and lure him to it. Also take advantage of your sneak mode. When done correctly it gives 2x the damage.

Patience is the key!!!!!
Thanks for the tip. I'm sure when I first start off this will be quite helpful.

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
There's going to he a quest where you WILL cross two of them. Crotch in sneak with a bow. Pick on one of them. Let him chase you while.you run for dear life towards the river. It's funny as Hell when.they stop right at the river.

You can then throw.him a beating with ranged magic or a bow. Epic!!

And your welcome bro.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts