• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shadowshudder

Hey guys, I was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else. I was roaming Skyrim (unmodded) near Fort Greymoor when I look in to the sky and see a dragon. For a second I thought it was just a normal dragon, but then I saw there was a GIANT riding it on the back!

Luckily I was able to get this screenshot before the giant fell off.
41BEBA063890388A68D5AD85F3146821E5E93414

Blood Rose Angel

Death surrounds me singing to me softly
That's almost as amazing as the video I took of a giant KILLING a dragon on its own. XD Them Giants think their the dragon born I swear lol.

Hey guys, I was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else. I was roaming Skyrim (unmodded) near Fort Greymoor when I look in to the sky and see a dragon. For a second I thought it was just a normal dragon, but then I saw there was a GIANT riding it on the back!

This is officially the great thing ever.

★★★★★ - "A hit for the ages!" - The Daily Nothing
★★★★★ - "This giant won the Internet, and now it shall win your heart." - The Bleh Times
★★★★★ - "Greatest thing since that weasel rode a woodpecker!" - Google

★★★★ - "The story made no frickin' sense but it's a frickin' giant riding a frickin' dragon!" - The Frickin' Gazette

That's almost as amazing as the video I took of a giant KILLING a dragon on its own. XD Them Giants think their the dragon born I swear lol.

That happens a lot! Giants start out as level 30 or something, and they stay at that level no matter what, whereas dragons scale to you a bit. Thats why they can send you into orbit in one hit when you're a low level! So early in the game, giants are basically aedra.

Blood Rose Angel

Death surrounds me singing to me softly

This is officially the great thing ever.

★★★★★ - "A hit for the ages!" - The Daily Nothing
★★★★★ - "This giant won the Internet, and now it shall win your heart." - The Bleh Times
★★★★★ - "Greatest thing since that weasel rode a woodpecker!" - Google

★★★★ - "The story made no frickin' sense but it's a frickin' giant riding a frickin' dragon!" - The Frickin' Gazette

That happens a lot! Giants start out as level 30 or something, and they stay at that level no matter what, whereas dragons scale to you a bit. Thats why they can send you into orbit in one hit when you're a low level! So early in the game, giants are basically aedra.
Yeah but when you got a level 60 character and you watch a giant kill a dragon on it's own it's kinda scary in a way.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts