Getting rid of Serana...?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Getting Rid Of Serana...?

• Serana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gate Keeper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Robert Wilcox

I'm currently on Level 36 of the game running on the PS4
And I decided to start the Dawnguard Quest... All was going well... I rescued Serana and headed off to Castle Volkihar , I get Her Home and nothing happens...?

I've done this about 30 odd times now and all She does is hangs around , And the Gate Watchman just keeps telling Us We're not welcome here...?

How do I get Her to attract the Gate Keepers attention to let Us in...?

I've watched the various Video's and they all show Her being recognised and let in...?

Robert Wilcox

I'm currently on Level 36 of the game running on the PS4
And I decided to start the Dawnguard Quest... All was going well... I rescued Serana and headed off to Castle Volkihar , I get Her Home and nothing happens...?

I've done this about 30 odd times now and all She does is hangs around , And the Gate Watchman just keeps telling Us We're not welcome here...?

How do I get Her to attract the Gate Keepers attention to let Us in...?

I've watched the various Video's and they all show Her being recognised and let in...?

(ie): I'm now on Level 38 and You guessed it... I still can't get rid of Her...???

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts