Glitch Get one million damage!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Boyd

Article Writah
Here's a guide on how to get a weapon that has 999 damage. I exagerated in the title...

Just follow these steps:
1. Enchantments
2. Requirments
3. Locations
4. Warnings
5. Process
Okay let's get started!

1. You will need the enchantment, Fortify Alchemy, for helmet, necklace, gloves, and boots. Doesn't matter how much % it gives to making potions, as long as you have them then it is okay.

2. You will need Salt Piles, Small Antlers, Small Pearls, Blisterwort, Glowing Mushroom, Spriggan Sap, Sabre Cat Tooth. Do you need all of these? No just 10 out of two choices of Salt Piles, Small Antlers, and Small Pearls. Also 10 of the two choices of Blisterwort, Glowing Mushroom, Spriggan Sap, and Sabre Cat Tooth.

3. Do this at any place where there is an Alchemy Table. It can be in your home, in Dragonreach, in an Alchemy shop, anywhere.

4. Once you make a potion strong, your weapon might say Iron Sword 105 damage.... but why?! Because 105,000 doesn't show! You will see at the bottom 105,000 damage shows.

5. Make Fortify Restoration potion, just 1, and drink it. Without leaving your item screen, go to your enchanted alchemy armor and unequip them, then re-equip them. Then make another Restoraton potion.... Wait? Did it go from Potion 100% to 1000%?

YES! When using the Restoration potion it increased your alchemy armor and turned it form 25% alchemy to 100% alchemy!

Continue doing this process....

If my guide was too complicated for you, then watch this video for better knowledge. (This is not me in the video)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Ok, desperately trying to remain nice....

This same method, Has been posted before, PLEASE, do the forums a favor and do a search using the search area in the upper right to see if something has been posted here before. heck there is even a pinned tutorial on this...

"I did not come up with this, but I take full credit." and that's just disrespectful to the person you took the idea from and to the others who have posted this before you.
Not sure how to get this message to all new members, but searching is your biggest friend here both to reduce excess posts wasting server space and to see if there is a solution for a problem, glich, tutorial, guide, or thread dealing with any subject.

I realise people wish to feel they are contributing to the community, and rush to post something, anything.

And I'll admit this would be helpful if it hadn't already been done.

now I am gonna take a break from posting any other replys to not be a flammer/Troll
since I made my gripe, I apologize if this hurts just thought it needed to be said

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Its not gravedigging to suggest on or update someone elses post... actually its prefered to posting something new with only minor changes.

A cleaner forum is a happy forum.

A server with fewer posts on the same subject is more economical, plus this forum puts that post the one just commented on at the top of the list of posts keeping it alive and valuable to all.

I can understand how on other forums (bad ones) where someone might take a suggestion like that as (gravedigging) or rude, but here, a well thought out idea will never be thought of in that manner.

Grey Fox

Just three questions....Do you really want weapons that are that over-powering? Really? Really?.....Thank you come again.

Boyd

Article Writah
Just three questions....Do you really want weapons that are that over-powering? Really? Really?.....Thank you come again.

Maybe people who have more then one file? Maybe people who want to take over towns as in assassin, and those who want to kill people in one hit from far away? Those who can't deal with fighting dragons? Maybe people who are wanting to show their friends something awesome?

Jeff31

Premium Member
i dont really think anyone would consider doing this? it would kill this game and suck the fun and life out of it completely. im happy with 500 damange on weapons and bows thats plenty enough no need for more.

Boyd

Article Writah
i dont really think anyone would consider doing this? it would kill this game and suck the fun and life out of it completely. im happy with 500 damange on weapons and bows thats plenty enough no need for more.
This is for people who want one glitched account and one not. You shouldn't do this on your main account.

My assassin account has the 500k daedric bow, and I make youtube videos with it. Good for Assassinating a strong opponent from far away, so it doesn't suck fun away. You can snipe dragons in one hit... and it's surprisingly fun.

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
So, you need 2 ingredients from each part, but when i start getting to like 60% extra, the stuff i'm wearing wont go higher, and neither will the potions %. I think you have to start high enough ( about 20%). mine start at 10

Boyd

Article Writah
So, you need 2 ingredients from each part, but when i start getting to like 60% extra, the stuff i'm wearing wont go higher, and neither will the potions %. I think you have to start high enough ( about 20%). mine start at 10
I had a ring with 12% at first, just that. And I got the ring to 28,000%, so I don't know what you did there.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
I'd consider doing it. How do you know that of the probably millions that play Skyrim, not ONE person would find this guide useful? You are free to leave your opinion on the matter, but realize that is only YOUR opinion.

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
I had ring, amulet, gloves and helm all on 10%. After about 4 potions ( do you constantly make fortify resotre??) it went up to 16%, at which point I couldn't do anything.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts