Get a copy of Skyrim for free simply for posting on our forums!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Travis

I will make it by tomorrow or thursday, I have a lot of lower quality posts from Sunday when I started so I need more like 400. The contest will go on until the 13th so assuming that all the copies havent been given away by then, you could easily make it Travis.
Thanks for the encouragement man. I really want to play this game, but I used up my game budget on Batman last month :) So when I saw this, I thought, "This could be a great time to get into an online community revolving around my favorite game series ever, and still be able to play Skyrim near it's release." Here's hoping! Also, I really want to make sure I am actually contributing, and not just spamming... all for the glory of Elder Scrolls ;)

Flamingtaco

Well you have an abundant amount of posts already. From what I've seen, theyre not just the one line chat like messages that I am guilty of using.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Travis, I wish you good luck.

Don't worry Taco, your posts are so much better now and once the competition ends you can just be more relaxed. :)

Flamingtaco

Thanks Travis, I wish you good luck.

Don't worry Taco, your posts are so much better now and once the competition ends you can just be more relaxed. :)
Id like to thank you again for the generous contest, and I think your goal for it is working. I definitely plan to keep coming back here after the contest ends and all the current winners are still posting.

Travis

Yeah, I think 300 posts is the sort of thing where you get pretty sucked in. I know I am feeling really sucked in, and I'm not even half way there. It will be really fun to discuss the game with all you guys after we start playing :)

Flamingtaco

It will be really fun to discuss the game with all you guys after we start playing :)
Well I imagine around 11:50 on thursday night until like some time saturday there will be a lull where the only activity is the people who didn't purchase it at launch are desperately asking questions about the game. Of course everyone will be too absorbed in the awesomeness to pull away from it for a while.

Tusck

I have to admit, I was skeptical about this whole thing because, seriously, you just don't know about people you meet on the internet. But Renegader made good on this contest and doing so, earned a loyal forum member. I look forward to many hours playing the game, and all the rest of my hours talking about it here on the forums. It will be fun watching this community grow.

Appreciate the game copy and appreciate your hard work around here Big R.

Travis

I have to admit, I was skeptical about this whole thing because, seriously, you just don't know about people you meet on the internet. But Renegader made good on this contest and doing so, earned a loyal forum member. I look forward to many hours playing the game, and all the rest of my hours talking about it here on the forums. It will be fun watching this community grow.

Hear hear! And here is hoping that I make it into the lucky 10 :) I wonder if there are other ways we could help this community grow? I know I for one, am going to start name dropping skyrimforums on other Skyrim sites.

Flamingtaco

Hear hear! And here is hoping that I make it into the lucky 10 :) I wonder if there are other ways we could help this community grow? I know I for one, am going to start name dropping skyrimforums on other Skyrim sites.
You might not want to risk it on Bethesda though. That could result in a ban but I'm sure nexus forums would be open to new forums.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist

You worded it better than I ever could. I've been here since... early October? The forum was kind of empty so I wasn't sure but I think we tripled in member count for the past few days.

Travis

You might not want to risk it on Bethesda though. That could result in a ban but I'm sure nexus forums would be open to new forums.
Yeah, I was thinking Nexus would be good. Thanks for the warning about Bethesda, that's a good call. I will steer clear.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks Tusck and everybody else. I don't blame you for being sceptical, I would have been as well. Glad everything has worked out, though! :)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Let’s not count our dragons before they’re hatched though :p With things like this I’m always somewhat of a pessimist and afraid that something could go wrong in the last minute :sadface:

But yeah, Renegader is obviously true to his word so already props to him for that!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
lol wut

In this thread you just wrote “its already out for me im playing it right now”.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Same here. I bet there will be a huge drop in activity for the next week or so and then suddenly a massive rush xD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts