Get a copy of Skyrim for free simply for posting on our forums!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Flamingtaco

Well im over 100 and I just started today at 11. But i've been on the forums all day instead of doing all my homework because Im irresponsible like that.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Well im over 100 and I just started today at 11. But i've been on the forums all day instead of doing all my homework because Im irresponsible like that.

Oh, so I am not the only one here doing the same thing - wasting my precious free time. Well, thats comforting to know :D

Flamingtaco

Well if its a choice etween chillig with some cool peeps and talking about skyrim vs doing geometry and trying to deciphere the uses of dramatic irony in romeo and juliet I think you know what wins

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
It's in order according from who got 300 posts.

Make sure to make lengthy posts and try to not to make many one-liners. What we're looking for is 300 quality posts. After you get your copy feel free to be a bit more relaxed, this is a competition for the forums to get a kick start and gain some quality content. Replying with a single sentence isn't really contributive. Please keep that in mind. :)

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I've been here for one month and this contest was originally 800 posts. I was really surprised when the forum got a complete new look with lower bar for the contest!

Well, that is a dramatic change to drop from 800 to 300. However, I feel its quite necessary, otherwise people wouldn't be able to complete the feat of making enough posts here and keeping quality high. It seems to be problem even now. You know, for people like me.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Psh, don’t be a crybaby, Jeruhmi, we all know who reached the 300 first and congratulated you accordingly, didn’t we :p ? Besides, perhaps he listed those who “truly” reached 300 posts first (you know, since some of us had already posts from before the post counter was adjusted) ;)

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
Wasnt it originally 800?
Well yes and no.

It was 800 points, which you got from posting and making threads got you 2 points.
But with the new forum, there are no points! (Well from what I can see)

Travis

Well here goes nothing. It think this a great idea to encourage commenting and growth BTW. Thanks for the generous contest, and cool site :)

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Well here goes nothing. It think this a great idea to encourage commenting and growth BTW. Thanks for the generous contest, and cool site :)

You'd better hurry, if you're going to make it. Contest will end on sunday. However, Tusck made it in four days.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Fixed, thanks for that. :)

Yeah, you should be able to make it if you start today, tomorrow or just spend your whole weekend posting. :)

Travis

You'd better hurry, if you're going to make it. Contest will end on sunday. However, Tusck made it in four days.
Yeah, it's gonna be close, and I see some other guys coming up in the ranks fast. Even if I don't get it, it's all in good fun... we'll have some good discussion about the game :)

Flamingtaco

I will make it by tomorrow or thursday, I have a lot of lower quality posts from Sunday when I started so I need more like 400. The contest will go on until the 13th so assuming that all the copies havent been given away by then, you could easily make it Travis.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts