Get a copy of Skyrim for free simply for posting on our forums!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
The competition has ended. Congratulations to all the winners and participants. I hope you enjoy the game and continue posting on our forums.

Are you really looking forward to Skyrim but don't want to spend your money on it? Look no further, for simply posting on our forums, you can earn a copy of Skyrim as a steam gift for free! This offer will finish once 10 copies of the game are given away.

It's extremely simple. All you need to do is have 300 posts. Yep. Just 300 posts. Don't think you can spam, though! Your posts must be of decent quality and length. If you get banned at 299 posts, please don't complain as you've just been warned that if you break the rules, you will be excluded from the competition. It's preferred that you post in the Skyrim section and make sure your posts are of decent length and grammar. Your posts only count in the Skyrim or Elder Scroll section. This is done to prevent useless posts and people posting countless replies to introduction posts. Please make sure you are being as contributive as possible, as the reward is rather generous. Make sure to make lengthy posts and try to not to make many one-liners. What we're looking for is 300 quality posts. After you get your copy feel free to be a bit more relaxed, this is a competition for the forums to get a kick start and gain some quality content. Replying with a single sentence isn't really contributive. Please keep that in mind. :)

So to get started, get posting. Posting contributive threads and posts can earn you extra recognition.
Once you have 300 posts please message me for a review. Once accepted, a key will be sent to you via PM ideally on the release date of Skyrim, although there could be a slight delay of 2-3 days max. If you redeem your copy after the release date, expect it almost instantly!

To find the current top posters, click the 'Members' tab.

There are currently 5 copies left to give away.

Current winners:

1. Jeruhmi
2. Demut
3. Tusck
4. Hexperiment
5. Cole
6. Vimalamitra

7. Flamingtaco
8. Travis

The competition will end on the 13th of November - two days after Skyrim comes out.

MellowGuy

Hi Babb. Was there a reset to this contest? By the way, I guess this is a PC download for Skyrim? Would still be awesome to win!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, you get it via a Steam gift - so you'll be able to download it from there.

Babb, sorry about that. If you had any threads those got moved with the transfer so you should still have your previous posts and threads. Before it was 800 points to win, but now it's only 500 posts.

Babb

It's totally cool just have to start over and keep posting :] Great new look btw, much easier to find things on this forum too.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Yeah, hopefully I'll have the posts by the end of the week.. I don't think I'll be home on the weekend though, so hopefully that doesn't screw me over. xD

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Maybe I'll login on my iPhone and try making a few posts from there over the weekend, lol.

But I suspect we'll grow more, so the current rate will increase anyway.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts