1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

General Goods Dealer..

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by iLLoNyX, Nov 15, 2011.

1. iLLoNyX

iLLoNyX Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.

Anyone know of a good general goods dealer? The one I go to is Belethor in Whiterun but he only carries 750 gold which is annoying.

I have to sell what I can and walk out and wait 48 hours then go back in.

So, any richer general goods dealers??
  2. iLLoNyX

iLLoNyX Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.

Nobody??
  3. vincent

vincent SC2: DudeMan 346

Sell dragon bones/scales at the alchemist shop next door to Belethor. Sell gems, ore, weapons and apparel at the blacksmith at beginning of town. Bits and Pieces in Solitude is a general store and Enrith in Whitehold college is a general store. Sell magical items to a court mage ex: dragonsreach

All major shops only carry 750 gold besides the whiterun blacksmith. Invest in speech skills for the ability to make them have more gold.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    iLLoNyX: 1 Point (Amazingly helpful...) Nov 19, 2011
    • Like Like x 2